The Student Room Group

Only attract older guys.

I know this may sound self centred but its just a query for any guys or girls i seem to always attract older men not necessarily 60 but I’m 19 and attract id say late 20-30 and i don’t wear revealing clothes at all or put myself out there.
Maybe they just find u pretty and mature for ur age
Hahaha between 1 and 10 years older than you???

I thought you meant some shrivelled old prune. I was jumping on the thread to straight up feminist you out of this exploitative relationship.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Mariak2001
I know this may sound self centred but its just a query for any guys or girls i seem to always attract older men not necessarily 60 but I’m 19 and attract id say late 20-30 and i don’t wear revealing clothes at all or put myself out there.
This is probably it. I'm an older (by your reckoning) guy, and I find girls who are like this (ie more mature, to me at least) more attractive.

Conversely I, as a late-twenties man, seem to only attract younger women at the moment; women my own age are just not interested.

I feel generally as a guy that is 22 that I find girls go for guys older than them. I always have so much more success with girls 2-3 years younger even though I’m usually interested in ones my own age. The ones my own age often end up with older guys 😂 my last girlfriend who was my age had gone out with a 30 year old before me 🤔
Original post by Little Popcorns

explorative relationship.

:rofl:
Reply 6
maybe you're one of those 19 year old girls who like they're 25 or something.....
Reply 7
It happens, only I also attract men way into their 40s, 50s and 60s

seems like older men just have more of a wandering eye
Reply 8

Your 19? Yet your username says 2001? Suspicious much?
Reply 9
Original post by MKaur18
Your 19? Yet your username says 2001? Suspicious much?

And it says my name is maria but it isn’t? Something called privacy much?
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
:rofl:

Calm down jumping on my typos.
Hey- I know where your coming from. I tend to attract alot of older females (and sometimes males) myself (im 18). A little older is fine, but sometimes it gets creepy when you have wives eyeing you up. Just ignore it and if they try initiating convo then leave or say that you have a bf.
I think that's quite normal. Older guys tend to have more confidence and are more likely to approach girls. Younger guys can still get a little nervous about that kind of thing and are more scared of rejection. Plus many guys prefer women in their early 20s which is probably the age you look.
If not then some guys may target you because you look young and inexperienced and therefore more likely to go home with them. Generally easier to pull young girls than older girls as many girls like an older man.
Original post by Little Popcorns
Calm down jumping on my typos.

it was a funny typo :kiss:
Original post by Anonymous
I think that's quite normal. Older guys tend to have more confidence and are more likely to approach girls. Younger guys can still get a little nervous about that kind of thing and are more scared of rejection. Plus many guys prefer women in their early 20s which is probably the age you look.
If not then some guys may target you because you look young and inexperienced and therefore more likely to go home with them. Generally easier to pull young girls than older girls as many girls like an older man.

Yes true
I know they like to look at me but it ok with me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending