The Student Room Group
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

Where can I park - Will be living on Singleton Park Campus

Hi All,

I will need to take my car with me to Uni next year for many reasons. However I do not fall into the category which is allowed on campus parking.

I am really starting to worry about where I will be able to park, does anyone know anywhere?

Thanks
Reply 1
Contact Swansea University and ask what other facilities they provide or if there are any other options.

I know there’s a public car park near the Singleton Campus. But the cost of that may add up if you’re paying for that daily. But either way, there’s always a significant cost to having a car at uni.
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website
do you have to have a car at uni. You could park at Fabian Way park and ride and travel in that way on the unibus. There is a car park on the recreation ground but that will probably cost and is the one being mentioned. There arent many other options unless you are able to find somewhere say in Sketty Park and have a long walk in.
The hospital is next door but parking is a nightmare, plenty of pay and displays in Swansea but they can be expensive and a lot of parking is 1 hour only. Have a look at sites like just park - there are people that rent out spaces and it is often very cheap compared to car parks. Maybe car share with people you meet on the course to make it cheaper in the long run. But there are plenty of buses in Swansea, Car parking is a bit of a pain in Swansea

Quick Reply

Latest