The Student Room Group

Mention the prettiest girl on TSR version II

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rainfall
Oh lol well im pretty confused about your post but youre the prettiest girl on tsr😊

I was joking playing along cos anon 2 said I was... nevermind 😑
I saw this thread and felt lowkey salty that I didn’t have any notifications, but on opening the thread I see my name top spot. :king1:
Original post by cat_mac
I saw this thread and felt lowkey salty that I didn’t have any notifications, but on opening the thread I see my name top spot. :king1:

Well deserved :biggrin: a lot of people would put you in top spot tbh :wink:
Original post by getmeoffmyphone2
Well deserved :biggrin: a lot of people would put you in top spot tbh :wink:

:angel: when these posts show up anonymous I wonder if people think I just make them about myself... :laugh:
But I dont know what 99% of users look like. :cry:
Original post by Wolfram Alpha
Just to let you know, Andrew, you're actually a boy.

I can confirm I am a boy.
Original post by AndrewSCO
I am a girl just so you know

Right....
But the name is Andrew and not tryna be sexist or anything but last I checked Andrew was a males name, see that's why I get hella confused so I don't bother picking who's the prettiest or whatever cuz I might bait out someone's life lol
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by johnny.snow
But I dont know what 99% of users look like. :cry:

I think that's the whole point of 'Post a picture of yourself' thread, look through that and that 99% might decrease
Look at those voluptuous lips
Original post by Anonymous
Saw the old thread, thought I’d make a new one.

Personally I’d say cat_mac :colondollar: she’s so pretty

How about everyone else? Who’d you say?

@Mrs.Grey
Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx
I think that's the whole point of 'Post a picture of yourself' thread, look through that and that 99% might decrease

98% then :lol: - btw that thread is kinda dead
uno it babe
Attachment not found
98% then :lol: - btw that thread is kinda dead

Lmao that's still something I guess 😂And tbh I think ppl just stopped posting pics of themselves, I think there was a guy on there who'd always take dirty slips and was proud to post them but I doubt he ever comes on there. Generally yh the thread got dry and the hype was over
Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx
Lmao that's still something I guess 😂And tbh I think ppl just stopped posting pics of themselves, I think there was a guy on there who'd always take dirty slips and was proud to post them but I doubt he ever comes on there. Generally yh the thread got dry and the hype was over

What's your excuse then? :holmes:

Afraid of stalkers? :lol:
@cat_mac
for me, she is the best on tsr:
the prettiest
the most helpful
one of the only ones who's every post is helpful (on threads looking for advice)

perfect.
youre a good looking lad
What's your excuse then? :holmes:

Afraid of stalkers? :lol:

Pfttt me be afraid? You must be mad cuz. Tbh if I'm going to be honest, I acc wouldn't mind ppl knowing how I look bcuz I'm peng asf imo but I don't feel comfortable and have this feeling that someone could just trace the pic and find out who I really am 😶😂
(edited 6 years ago)
Thank you :redface: I'm sure you are very pretty too! X
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending