The Student Room Group

what do u wish you'd done before finishing school?

I'm in year 12 and I wanna know what do you guys who have left school wish you'd done before leaving year 13 if you could turn back time?
I wish I had taken part in NCS
Original post by frankhoecean
I'm in year 12 and I wanna know what do you guys who have left school wish you'd done before leaving year 13 if you could turn back time?

Quite un-school like but I wish I’d had a boyfriend! My self-confidence never really developed until university but it meant I had no experience. Also I wish I’d experimented a bit more with alcohol. Freshers was my first contact with the stuff really so I was super careful and didn’t really make the most of it... then again I’ve gone off it already and I’ve not graduated yet, even though I haven’t drunk much of the stuff compared to most students! Clearly it’s just not for me.
I wish I setting up a business before leaving school, and also to travel to visit my distant cousins in Argentina, swim with the dolphins, visit Hawaii, visit French Polynesia, ski in Switzerland, visit Vatican dungeons, visit Western Wall in Jerusalem, swim/float in the Dead Sea, have greater relationship experience with young attractive women from all over the world. These are the ones I can remember.

Quick Reply

Latest