HMRC customer service consultant Watch

At-the-disco7
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
you should've fine for your holiday in may, training is only 3-5 weeks
(Original post by fjb88)
I got another date about 3 weeks after i declined . I know its so stressful I have holiday in may too. hope you get another date soon
fjb88
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by At-the-disco7)
you should've fine for your holiday in may, training is only 3-5 weeks
thanks. how are you getting on? im so nervous for my start now
majster090
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hi, has anyone applied for Manchester/Salford and got feedback or answer from HMRC? I had an interview on 1st of March, interviews finished on 7th of March and still no answer from them. How long does it usually take to get any answer from them?
At-the-disco7
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
It's going well so far! Just training but go live on the phones soon slightly dreading it haha and please don't be nervous! I was a wreck when I first walked in but as soon as you meet everyone and get settled it's a really friendly place
(Original post by fjb88)
thanks. how are you getting on? im so nervous for my start now
fjb88
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Thanks. wow thats quick at going live on the phones!!! I know just need to do a dry run on the journey im not 100% sure on where office is doing that tomorrow. how many people in your training group?

It's going well so far! Just training but go live on the phones soon slightly dreading it haha and please don't be nervous! I was a wreck when I first walked in but as soon as you meet everyone and get settled it's a really friendly place
At-the-disco7
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Yeah, it's kind of hard to find! Everyone got lost first day 😂 And there's around 10-12 in my group and I think there's another 9-10 in yours so you're not alone
fjb88
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
thanks you have been so helpful. still nervous but guess thats normal. going for a drive tomorrow to see if i can find it okay
Yeah, it's kind of hard to find! Everyone got lost first day 😂 And there's around 10-12 in my group and I think there's another 9-10 in yours so you're not alone
GloomyBear258
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by majster090)
Hi, has anyone applied for Manchester/Salford and got feedback or answer from HMRC? I had an interview on 1st of March, interviews finished on 7th of March and still no answer from them. How long does it usually take to get any answer from them?
I applied for a different office but i had my interview 4th march and not heard anything yet. It said in the notes that it would be 3 weeks before we hear anything, at the interview they said they aimed to get back to everyone quicker than that but from what I've read on these forums it can take alot longer. Guess we just have to wait it out.
StudentRCxx
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hi,I also had an interview on the 5th of March and also impatiently waiting for a response. The guys who interviewed me said HMRC have a reputation for taking the piss when it comes to recruitment and could take 3-6 weeks. Hopefully it won’t be any longer! Thankfully I’m in my last year at uni and have some time to play around with but it’s still so long!
Last edited by StudentRCxx; 3 months ago
GloomyBear258
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
So I got put on the reserve list! Anyone else heard back yet?

What does the reserve list actually mean? Will I be offererd a job eventually ? I haven’t had any emails from them, only the feedback on the website under my application.
NazzAlii
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by GloomyBear258)

What does the reserve list actually mean? Will I be offererd a job eventually ? I haven’t had any emails from them, only the feedback on the website under my application.
Where have you applied? I was on reserve but got a provisional offer a month later
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
GloomyBear258
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I applied for Bathgate.
(Original post by NazzAlii)
Where have you applied? I was on reserve but got a provisional offer a month later
NazzAlii
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I applied for Bathgate.
Cool, im in bradford, it could take a couple of weeks or a couple of months to get a provisional offer, after that it takes a while to get a start date, I’ve been waiting almost 6 weeks for a start date
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
StudentRCxx
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I still haven’t heard anything 😬😬

Citygirlbfs
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I’m Belfast I did my interview 4 weeks ago for customer service. I got an email today I’m on the reserve list. My score was 7.6.7. Hoping I get an offer
GloomyBear258
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Citygirlbfs)
I’m Belfast I did my interview 4 weeks ago for customer service. I got an email today I’m on the reserve list. My score was 7.6.7. Hoping I get an offer
Probably quite likely with that score
StudentRCxx
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Also on the reserve list!
Probably quite likely with that score
GloomyBear258
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Yesss! Gratz Does yours also say on reserve for 12 months?
(Original post by StudentRCxx)
Also on the reserve list!
Ljd14
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hi, I had an interview on the 22nd of Feb for East Kilbride. Today I was told I'm on the reserve list for 12 months has this happened to anyone else? At the time I was told there was 100 job roles avaliable I'm confused as to whether they're all gone now 😞
Ljd14
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hi, I had an interview on the 22nd of Feb for East Kilbride. Today I was told I'm on the reserve list for 12 months has this happened to anyone else? At the time I was told there was 100 job roles avaliable I'm confused as to whether they're all gone now 😞
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (155)
17.63%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (76)
8.65%
No I am happy with my course choice (521)
59.27%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (127)
14.45%

Watched Threads