The Student Room Group

A-level Notes

What is everyone going to do with them? Right now I'm feeling nostalgic about leaving, hence I want to get rid of them so I don't have to face the depressing nostalgia looking back at them in a few years time.

But then again I don't want to burn them as they are memories of my A-levels years, my best time at school debatably. So what should I do?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Original post by RP990
What is everyone going to do with them? Right now I'm feeling nostalgic about leaving, hence I want to get rid of them so I don't have to face the depressing nostalgia looking back at them in a few years time.

But then again I don't want to burn them as they are memories of my A-levels years, my best time at school debatably. So what should I do?

After each exam, I put all my notes / revision materials straight in the recycling bin. It felt so good to just get rid of them all! By the time my last exam had finished, everything was gone and I was free. My dad kept a few mind maps though, who knows why.

Quick Reply

Latest