Reply 3061
Em_maK
I've packed 4 boxes now :smile:

Of WHAT?!
Reply 3062
katkit
...seriously?

ME TOO! :biggrin:

I LOOOVE making lists. I've made so, so many in the time that it's taken from me finding out I had an unconditional place (October) to now that I have to throw them away and write new ones in their place...

:yep: I have a problem.

Sounds like you should make a list of your lists? :smile:
katkit
...seriously?

ME TOO! :biggrin:

I LOOOVE making lists. I've made so, so many in the time that it's taken from me finding out I had an unconditional place (October) to now that I have to throw them away and write new ones in their place...

:yep: I have a problem.

LOL! Are yours colour coded with little keys as well? :biggrin:

Lists FTW! :wink:
I've started collecting all my uni stuff, only to find im barely taking anything! Although my new sheets look aaace and go really well with a really nice art print my girlfriend bought me. (They also match the two bottles of vodka I brought back from Fuerte :biggrin: )
Reply 3065
How did people pay their deposits, if they have done already. Can you do it online?

Although if I can I will wait til I get there.
Reply 3066
katkit
Of WHAT?!

One box is full of files/folders/stationary, another one is full of kitchen stuff [tho I'll need another box for the rest], another one has random stuff like hangers, some books and DVD's, etc, and I have one for toiletries, shampoo and the like.
Lists are fun. I have a list of everything I want to take with me that I already have, then on top of the boxes that I packed this morning I have a list with everything that's in the box on there.

And I have a list typed up as well :p:
Reply 3068
I don't have a written list as to whats in each box, but they're plastic so you can see anyway...and I have a mental list :smile:
Reply 3069
GodspeedGehenna
I've started collecting all my uni stuff, only to find im barely taking anything! Although my new sheets look aaace and go really well with a really nice art print my girlfriend bought me. (They also match the two bottles of vodka I brought back from Fuerte :biggrin: )

I've got most of the essentials. Wine racks, Bordeaux/Burgundy/Chablis/Chianti/Champagne/Port/Martini/Cognac glasses, decanters that kind of thing. Just need the luxurys like pens/pencils/paper in case I get bored and decide to kill some time in a lecture hall.
Reply 3070
Em_maK
One box is full of files/folders/stationary, another one is full of kitchen stuff [tho I'll need another box for the rest], another one has random stuff like hangers, some books and DVD's, etc, and I have one for toiletries, shampoo and the like.

Oh, wicked. :smile: Yeah, when you put it like that it sounds normal.

:biggrin:
Reply 3071
I am actually bringing my full cocktail making set - martini glasses, hi-ball glasses, a Boston shaker, strainer, Collins glasses, old fashioned glasses, shot glasses and a couple of sake cups! :smile:
I can't find my postcards that I bought in Germany to decorate my room with (ok, they're only small but I prefer to stick lots of little things around rather than one big thing!).

I must remember to take down my calendar and Sawyer poster.
Kalby
I am actually bringing my full cocktail making set - martini glasses, hi-ball glasses, a Boston shaker, strainer, Collins glasses, old fashioned glasses, shot glasses and a couple of sake cups! :smile:

OMGBEMYFRIEND
Reply 3074
:rofl:

I have shot glasses and cards...DRINKING GAMES!
Reply 3075
Ooooh, and I get my new glasses today. Two pairs (woooooo, specsavers!!)

I look like a sexretary in one pair...

You know how pairs of glasses have names?

I fear that one of mine is called "Gretchen"...
Reply 3076
Haha. Cocktails ftw! I spent most of the summer learning new ones, and been stocking up my spirits with an ample supply of all the regular ingredients. Actually addicted to Long Island Iced Tea, its the best cocktail by far for getting drunk quickly!
Reply 3077
I don't wear glasses, but I should get my eyes tested since its been about 9 years....

My eyesight is fine tho- its my hearing thats screwed.
Reply 3078
Kalby
Haha. Cocktails ftw! I spent most of the summer learning new ones, and been stocking up my spirits with an ample supply of all the regular ingredients. Actually addicted to Long Island Iced Tea, its the best cocktail by far for getting drunk quickly!

Ooooh, LIIT is looovely.
Reply 3079
Oh, by the way everyone. I finally got round to making my profile on here, so you can see what I look like if you want :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending