In fact after a quick look round I have actually lost the map :s-smilie:

Oh no, found it.
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
looks like its just me hobbo and kentwill on tsr tonight, have fun guys
Reply 3742
I'm sure some people already at Kent will post to tell those of us moving in tomorrow how it all went.
I will post in the dead of night :biggrin:
Reply 3744
I'm still contemplating whether to go to the "Welcome Party" at the Union tonight. I'll feel like a ****** going in on my own, and I don't think my dad will be impressed if I ask for a lift home tonight after already having talked him into giving me a lift to work tomorrow and picking up later so I can go to the meet.
Reply 3745
ARRGH! HERE!

Going out tonight, hooray!

xXx
Hope you're all enjoying it so far! :smile:

I've still got so much left to pack! >.<
my halls are full of giggly/crying irritating females :rolleyes: I'm not going to survive here
im in a house with like 4 lads, the last person to turn up has to be a girl please God!!!! im scared lol
I'd prefer anything but giggling females, so I would swap any time :p:
Well, 3 of have met up, anyone else lurking about?
Woo...I moved into my house. Off to KBar (Keynes) after dinner to pick up my snowsports hoodie, so might bump into any of you on the bar crawl.:woo:
Where is the bar crawl starting?
Depends on which college you belong to! =)

Edit: But if your not fussed which college you tag along to, just go to one of the bars from 7pm and follow the crowds
Reply 3754
I offer tours around the campus and am willing to negotiate prices :awesome:
Reply 3755
Ooh. Can I join you on one tomorrow?
I offer tours around my body and I don't haggle. Unless you prefix an "s".
Reply 3757
im movin in tomorrow im sooooooooo nervous i do't even know what to wear you first impressions are very important! lolol....did my hair so im good to go!! im soooooooo scared im gunna miss my car :frown:
I'm nervous, and excited!...and i'm not even moving in!! lol Hope everyone is having a good time down there!!
Reply 3759
Same with me, and I am moving in.

I'm not quite as nervous as I might be, however, as I know I won't be seeing the uni until the end of a three and a half hour drive. It's when I cross the Kent border I'll start fretting. :frown:

And it seems everyone is having a good time except for Miss Hyper. She's super nervous. :console:

Good luck for tomorrow!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending