Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

2008 Kent Students

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4080
GodspeedGehenna
You need to pick one up from the Elliot reception thing..

Hopefully there are still some left.
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
I hope its not like "1 burger per person" or something lame like that.

I want a proper viking feast.
Reply 4082
So is it 6 o' clock to meet at parkwood essentials?
Missy67
So is it 6 o' clock to meet at essentials?

I think Becky is going to Elliot right on 6 to make sure we get a table; so we could all just meet there?
Reply 4084
GodspeedGehenna
I think Becky is going to Elliot right on 6 to make sure we get a table; so we could all just meet there?

OK, cool.
Reply 4085
ill prob meet down at eliot still getting ready
[quote='[TuckingFypo]']Ah right. No idea where Darwin and Keynes end up then..I'm guessing they just get shifted to the R/E buffets.

There's a Darwin one tonight...I think all of them have one.
Anyone want to go down to Origins tonight?
Reply 4088
kram322
well you have my vodka lol

Well yes I do but I wouldn't drink it silly
Reply 4089
Emma's house, 8:30pm onwards! :biggrin: All of those too poor/not wanting to go to the UV disco, come along! All those going to the disco come to hers afterwards!
Reply 4090
PM me for directions!

haha there may be a LOT of people....

Bring alcohol for drinking, then woody's later [if everyone wants to] because its lovely in there and about 1 min walk...
Reply 4091
A housemate of mine [a really shy, kinda "geeky" guy] just indirectly called me a fat ass.

I am, and I know it, so I don't need to be told it. Especially by someone who I met 5 or so days ago, and who I have to live with for a year.

:frown: I feel ******* than any internet based emotion could express.
Em_maK
A housemate of mine [a really shy, kinda "geeky" guy] just indirectly called me a fat ass.

I am, and I know it, so I don't need to be told it. Especially by someone who I met 5 or so days ago, and who I have to live with for a year.

:frown: I feel ******* than any internet based emotion could express.

I've got a bloke in mine who calls me stuck-up, tight, immature and boring.
And then says I look nice tonight :rolleyes:

And then I've got another one who is in the kitchen now completely smashed, smashing wine glasses and then pushing it along the floor instead of cleaning it up (I just hoovered it because it's so dangerous!), and has made himself a curry and I think he's just fallen on the floor from the crash I've just heard :woo:

I sympathise. These people only know you a couple of days and think they can judge you :no:
:console: :frown: Poor Emma. He's such a ******.

EDIT- I think you looked nice tonight by the way.
Reply 4094
thing is, he is normally quiet and polite. guess people show their real colours when they're had a drink.

I am horrid, and I know it. I just wish I didn't have to be reminded every second of every day, since now I have "gone to bed" because that comment ruined my night.

Thanks, tho...
Reply 4095
Nicholas?

I'll kick his ******* ass.
Reply 4096
I don't live with anyone called Nicholas...

Unless that comment was not directed at me.
*hugs*

You're not going to agree with me, but I don't think you're horrid at all.
Anyone know how getting mobile credit from the cashpoints on campus work? Does it print off a voucher or something?
Reply 4099
GodspeedGehenna
Anyone know how getting mobile credit from the cashpoints on campus work? Does it print off a voucher or something?

As in to top up your phone? You put your debit card in the machine, select phone top up, put in your mobile number, choose how much to top up and it sends the credit to your phone. Simple.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending