The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

2008 Kent Students

Scroll to see replies

hobo06
As in to top up your phone? You put your debit card in the machine, select phone top up, put in your mobile number, choose how much to top up and it sends the credit to your phone. Simple.

Ah cool, I thought so! Thanks :biggrin:
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 4101
Ack walking up to the campus sometime soon :yawn:
you all going to the fresher's fair now?
Reply 4103
Hey-

Sorry for the non-related comment but I thought I'd just say hi. I started on page1 and then realised it was about 200 odd pages and thought **** it... so, I'm Laura and I think I probably met a few of you guys over the last few days: if you were eating Cat's 'panda's' then I was there, so... err.. woo! Man, they were yummy...

I'm into all sorts of things (eclectic :wink:) but mainly I love my martial arts (Aikido for 3 years), gaming, reading fiction and anime! Indie and really chilled out music are my favourite of music--I love Death Cab and Sigur Ros. I'm really interested in philosophy, culture and ways of living :smile:

Just PM me if you'd like my number or e-mail, but otherwise I hope to see you all around :smile:
Yay! you joined :biggrin:
Hiya (this is Becky by the way). You've probably met most of the regular posters on here tbh.
Hey hypermicrospace (becky), looks like we have the same name. :biggrin: The Becky's are taking over the board! I've just come back from the Freshers Fair, put my name down for a fair few societies!
Reply 4106
Put my email/name down for the anime society again :giggle:
Reply 4107
I signed up for the Cider! but that was about it

I got my new coat thru the post....its quite nice, fits well..I think...but it doesn't have real pockets which are annoying.

The other things I brought are too big! :eek: Bloody miracle.
ChicaBonita
I've got a bloke in mine who calls me stuck-up, tight, immature and boring.
And then says I look nice tonight :rolleyes:

Don't worry about it. He probably likes you and is just annoyed that you're not showing any interest in him. Ignore him.

Truered
Put my email/name down for the anime society again :giggle:

Yeah, me too. Looking forward to it.
Same! I put my name down for anime.

Oh and last night I met 3 Japanese people, and they were amazed that I could speak a little, and knew the anime film Byosoku Go Senchimetoru :biggrin:
Superstarmonkey
Hey hypermicrospace (becky), looks like we have the same name. :biggrin: The Becky's are taking over the board! I've just come back from the Freshers Fair, put my name down for a fair few societies!

WE SHALL RULE!!!!

What did you sign up for? I went on a joining spree of the following societies: Pirate, Pagan, sci-fi, anime, historical re-enactment (:p: ) and something else too I think. Still got to join the psych society one but it clashed with sci-fi so I will have to choose which to go to each week depending on what is on.

So yeah, I'm clearly quite cool :cool:
Reply 4111
Are you going next Thursday?

Want to meet up on the day? :puppyeyes: :p:

(I can lead you to the place :ninja: )
Reply 4112
Hypermicrospace
WE SHALL RULE!!!!

What did you sign up for? I went on a joining spree of the following societies: Pirate, Pagan, sci-fi, anime, historical re-enactment (:p: ) and something else too I think. Still got to join the psych society one but it clashed with sci-fi so I will have to choose which to go to each week depending on what is on.

So yeah, I'm clearly quite cool :cool:

Was it the SFX one? I go to that one too :woo:
Truered
Are you going next Thursday?

Want to meet up on the day? :puppyeyes: :p:

(I can lead you to the place :ninja: )

That would be awesome :smile:

I'd probably get lost and end up in a lecture or something.
Reply 4114
I joined the LGBT society and intend to join the Pirate Society... I got a badge for joining the LGBT which says, "Homophobia is Gay" muahaha...

Not only that, I walked up to the table, lollipop and all, and the guy said,

"Oh, are you Kitty?!"

And I was like "YES!" with the most joy you can imagine. The LGBT society knows me!! :biggrin: Bring on LGBT Presidency!!

:rolleyes:
Truered
Was it the SFX one? I go to that one too :woo:

Yup SFX...though I haven't officially joined yet I'm joining on the day so could you maybe pm me a time?

Meeting to go to these would be good as I'm also prone to getting lost :p:

OMG I want a 'homophobia is gay' badge!! :eek: I'm just easily amused :rolleyes:
TSR Anime society meet-up anyone?
Oh, what time is the anime soc gathering on thursday? I have a lecture until 6pm!
Reply 4118
katkit
I joined the LGBT society and intend to join the Pirate Society... I got a badge for joining the LGBT which says, "Homophobia is Gay" muahaha...

I'm considering leaving my cosy flat just to go and get that badge =)

I went on a joining spree too and think I may have insulted some deeply religious dude... they really shouldn't put the Buddhism and Christianity stands so close to each other.
Reply 4119
GodspeedGehenna
Oh, what time is the anime soc gathering on thursday? I have a lecture until 6pm!

7-11.

Didn't even have to look it up :awesome:

Normally the showings start at half 7, but the intro night might be different :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending