The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

2008 Kent Students

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4320
Meh, not good Becky :frown::frown: I was out for the count by 2am, was really sleeepy--didn't even hear my flatmates get back. But seriously, I have plenty of floor space... just bring your duvet and crash, nevermind the hour

Although--chances are a lot of the loud folk will either quieten down or leave within the next week. *fingers crossed*

W0000t for reenactment at 1! It just dawned on me that the fancy dress shop will be closed because it's a Sunday... doh =o
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
the wolf at door
i guess i'll see you there then :rolleyes:

Have you met anyone else doing it?

I have a sociology lecture at 3pm too.
I kinda wish I had gone to the alt ball instead of paying £15 for the normal one, which wasn't that great. :rolleyes:

Can anyone give me the details about archery? Such as prices, times and days (I can't find the details online). That would be awesome if someone could help me out as I'd really like to join it
Superstarmonkey

Can anyone give me the details about archery? Such as prices, times and days (I can't find the details online). That would be awesome if someone could help me out as I'd really like to join it

:ditto:

Historical re-enactment today! Woohoo!

:medieval: :horse: :viking: :dogt: :sparta: :fight:
Reply 4324
Woke up rather late today, unsurprisingly... Have fun at the historical thing, those who are going.
Hypermicrospace

I'll see you in Keynes entrance for re-enactment. Same goes to Saruken (and anyone else that's going).

What time do you think we should get there by? 12:45-ish?
Saruken
What time do you think we should get there by? 12:45-ish?

I won't be there until 1pm because i'm not even dressed yet. :s-smilie:
Reply 4327
I was up until 7am incase my housemate needed me [she was very wasted]

I need a nap :bored:

I also need to go food shopping as I ate half a pack of ham for breakfast....no food..
Reply 4328
Hey guys, havn't posted in a while... I can't keep up with all your posts! Every time I come there soo much to read lol.

Anyway, does anyone else think the communications express email account it totally crap? I've been trying to use it this morning and its useless!

Hope you guys are all doing ok, and had a good time at the Ball. I did!!!! Although I thought the Holloways were rubbish (they need to learn how to sing into microphones!) and I didn't stay to watch whoever else was on - went into the Venue instead. It was fun cos it was pretty empty - lots of room to dance and no queues for drinks!
Em_maK
why the :rolleyes: ?

Have some people on fb but not actually met in person/talked much.

It seemed to represent an 'ok cool see you then' kinda emotion - at the time.

cinnamon442
I have a sociology lecture at 3pm too

I guess i'll see you there too....er......:yep:
Reply 4330
Em_maK
I was up until 7am incase my housemate needed me [she was very wasted]

I need a nap :bored:

I also need to go food shopping as I ate half a pack of ham for breakfast....no food..

lmao! legend!
The alternative fresher's ball was good...at least until we lost our flatmate's girlfriend :s-smilie:
OMG the hill up to campus never ends; I think ill take the bus next time.

Edit: What time is the pub quiz at Woodys?

Edit 2: Oh yeah and at Sussex Uni, pints are 20p more expensive! :eek:
Kim08
The alternative fresher's ball was good...at least until we lost our flatmate's girlfriend :s-smilie:

what time were you there? I was there around 7/8ish. Was the Rock Soc in the same place as the alternative ball? Cos i was in the K bar and it seemed pretty empty for a ball.
Reply 4334
Kim08

Did you check all of the cupboards? :awesome:
Reply 4335
kram322
lmao! legend!

Don't dis, my fridge is almost bare and my cupboard has coffee and rice...thats about it :frown:
Reply 4336
I wish my room mate was better at playing the guitar. Starting to get on my nerves.
Reply 4337
sounds like a political rally outside my window!
Reply 4338
You win "Most Annoying Noise" of this moment, at least; my flatmate has given up "playing" the guitar.
Reply 4339
Done my washing, yayyyy.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending