The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

2008 Kent Students

Scroll to see replies

katkit
Arrgh, just had my mum and dad both ring up within an hour of each other asking what's wrong with me!!

Like I know!!

Bless them. :smile:

Let's see... Pete, we should jazz this thread up a bit.

But... how?

Like this?

:hmmm: :rant: :stomp: :woo: :banghead: :dontknow: :bawling: :goaway: :ymca: :nopity: :surprise: :spank: :listen: :bike: :toilet: :cheers: :bumps: :handkiss: :beer: :battle: :five: :fart: :ssaw: :danceboy: :cyber: :devil2: :work: :hifro: :reel: :bricks: :top2: :pwnd: :juggle: :adore: :bebored: :captain: :egg: :lollypop: :puke: :bath: :congrats: :thrasher: :diep: :kart: :auto: :jebus: :clip: :mwuaha: :bubbles: :starwars: :pierre: :couchpotato: :007: :jester: :desu: :turban: :jester2: :ike: :banana2: :hoppy: :bandit: :evilbanana: :fuhrer: :dance: :bban: :nutcase: :fatcontroller: :spider: :run: :badger: :worm: :centipe: :awesome: :groovy: :rock: :lolz: :flower2: :beard: :reaper: :train2: :horse: :tee: :date: :bhangra: :titan:
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 5281
I personally love :desu: and :fatcontroller: and :pika:

A wonderful effort by everyone. I'll let you know the scores by 00:00.
katkit
Ah, not worrying! I'm very, very pleased! :biggrin:

EDIT: Will treat myself to some scales sometime soon.

Someone actually left a set of scales in my room's bedside cabinet...I didn't open the door for about 2 days after arriving...I couldn't believe it. I feel like such a girl though...I like to check my weight every now and then. :o:

Superstarmonkey
Hmmm, una problema. Do you not even have any pasta? :zomg: I thought that was a student staple! I guess you could grab something at essentials.

I actually haven't touched pasta since I've been here! The gay guy next door to me practically lives on it...that and pizza.
I've been living on beans on toast, beans and sausages on toast, oriental noodles that you boil in a saucepan, tinned curry and rice, the occasional burger in town (tried a burger at Woody's during Fresher's week), fish fingers, chips, sandwiches, a cheap steak and kidney pie in "The Unicorn" yesterday :biggrin: , sushi, ready-made lasagne...wait a minute, that counts as pasta doesn't it?

Top tip for people living in catered accommodation: You can get 5 microwave dinners for £4 in Tesco!
Reply 5283
Saruken
Someone actually left a set of scales in my room's bedside cabinet...I didn't open the door for about 2 days after arriving...I couldn't believe it. I feel like such a girl though...I like to check my weight every now and then. :o:

You're so cute, Danny :biggrin: was great to see more of you last night!
katkit

Reply 5285
Saruken

*laughs* Yes, exactly like that. :rolleyes:

:wink:
katkit

I agree! :yep:

We all need to hang out more often :biggrin:
GodspeedGehenna
I agree! :yep:

We all need to hang out more often :biggrin:

I second that! :yep:
Speaking of which; when is this Battle Royale viewing going on? :biggrin:
Reply 5289
..Battle Royale?
Yeah, I think Laura is having a few people round to watch it.

I need to get out of this house.. too many screaming French people!
GodspeedGehenna
Speaking of which; when is this Battle Royale viewing going on? :biggrin:

Dunno :s-smilie: I've not heard from Laura...I'll text her.
Hypermicrospace
Dunno :s-smilie: I've not heard from Laura...I'll text her.

Let us know what she says!
Yup battle royale is on...she is going to text me when she arrives at Becket court :biggrin:, I shall post on here as soon as she does.

She was just having dinner first I think so shouldn't be too long.
Hypermicrospace
Yup battle royale is on...she is going to text me when she arrives at Becket court :biggrin:, I shall post on here as soon as she does.

She was just having dinner first I think so shouldn't be too long.

Okay cool! Keep in mind it takes me like 10 mins to get there.. oh and I don't have any credit on my phone so I dunno how I'm gunna get in! :eek:
Reply 5295
I am soooooooooo hungry.
katkit
I am soooooooooo hungry.

Get pizza.
GodspeedGehenna
Okay cool! Keep in mind it takes me like 10 mins to get there.. oh and I don't have any credit on my phone so I dunno how I'm gunna get in! :eek:

she'll be over in around 20 mins. So gogogo!
Reply 5298
GodspeedGehenna
Get pizza.

Can't :biggrin: naughty.
Hypermicrospace
she'll be over in around 20 mins. So gogogo!

Aaaaaaaah! I just made a cup of tea.. I'll be there in 30!

Plus how do I get in? :eek: and what room number is it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending