:rofl:
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 5621
Hugs to you all.
Reply 5622
Baaah eating all those (NON-CURLY) chips made me feel like a big fat slug (not that I have anything against slugs).... ughhh
Mahou
Baaah eating all those (NON-CURLY) chips made me feel like a big fat slug (not that I have anything against slugs).... ughhh

nom nom nom.
Reply 5624
kiss_me_now9
I can do this! Ermm...

Something... ke... something... n.

Pokemon?! :cool:

Yaaay *gives a cookie*
Latina est gaudium? Anum mea!
Latin is fun? My ass!

Latin is fun. At least that's what my Latin textbook claims...but it's so damned hard. Even the slightest alteration to a word or phrase, the most minor inflection like an -o or -um...completely changes the context of a sentence! :mad:
The Romans were damned genius's, I tell ya!
Reply 5626
Saruken
Oh my god! I was waiting in the queue when she took YOUR phone call! Was it on a Monday or Tuesday? I think I was there Tuesday. :eek:

wednesday!!!
Reply 5627
I Know Who It Is!! :biggrin: The beauty of a sub.
katkit
I Know Who It Is!! :d

Me too. :yep:
I can't believe this thread has almost 5700 posts!
Reply 5630
We are ******* COOL.
I know who it isn't...
Reply 5632
kiss_me_now9
I know who it isn't...

...thats ******* hardcore.
katkit
...thats ******* hardcore.

**** YES.

(This is strangely reminiscent of a conversation I had with my flatmate the other day... :confused:)
Reply 5634
Wow. The sun is so lovely today. At times it's too hot ('cos my temperature keeps going up) but at times like right now, with my window wide open (for those of you that have been to my room, you know how wide my window can go - yum!) and the sun shining in on my back...

My Dad just called me and asked me if I wanted to come home this weekend... I said no, simply because I'd like to spend a weekend here.

My Mum, however, is coming up here on Sunday, so some of you may see her/be forced to see her. :biggrin:
ying28
wednesday!!!

She must just say "can't you come down here yourself" to people pretty much all the time then. :biggrin:
*yawn* I got up about 15 mins ago...I feel so lazy!
Reply 5637
That's okay Becky, I got up an hour ago. ^_^ But then again, took me until 4:30 to get to sleep.

Had a good night though.

How was the karaoke? :biggrin:
katkit
That's okay Becky, I got up an hour ago. ^_^ But then again, took me until 4:30 to get to sleep.

I went to bed at the same time and got up at 9am for a 10am lecture!

Oh and Kareoke wasn't on this week! And I bought a tiny little beer for £3!! :eek:
Superstarmonkey
*yawn* I got up about 15 mins ago...I feel so lazy!

Grrrr. I had a 9am seminar today. :mad2:

katkit

How was the karaoke? :biggrin:

Didn't happen. I got the days muddled up. It's the FIRST Thursay of the month. I just thought the sign said "This Thursday".
But I shall sing, mark my words. And the day after I shall expect plenty of positive rep from everyone! :yep:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending