The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

2008 Kent Students

Scroll to see replies

kiss_me_now9
You were right, no-one wanted my little Japanese textbooks (they're sitting in the corner moping about being unloved at the moment :rolleyes: :p:) - they were on a little tray thing in my Sem. room.

You got your books back!

Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Missy67
Do you think Nemoto-sensei will give us the results of our japanese speaking assessment?

Hope so! Should ask her tomorrow I guess. Since I screwed that right up, I think I need to do really well in the next few!

Yatta indeed :p:
Reply 6002
Fry up, yay! :biggrin:

So naughty.
Reply 6003
just cleaned the majority of the kitchen....there are 3 people in this house who have never cleaned. Then there are two main people [me and another housemate] who clean the most, and another housemate who does their share.

I think we need a rota. :mad2:
I love the way that girls are easily able to drop their standards after a couple of drinks. For instance, I've just been addressed as "beautiful" by two leggy blondes (one of which was barely wearing a skirt) on my way home from the anime society. :yeah:
I might try to come up with a device that renders girls perpetually drunk. :hubba:
Bwahahahahaaaaa! :nutcase:
Saruken
I love the way that girls are easily able to drop their standards after a couple of drinks. For instance, I've just been addressed as "beautiful" by two leggy blondes (one of which was barely wearing a skirt) on my way home from the anime society. :yeah:
I might try to come up with a device that renders girls perpetually drunk. :hubba:

I always thought you were secretly a madman. :lolwut:
Death_To_The_Government

You know what they say...the quiet ones are always the worst. :biggrin:

The reason I'm quiet is not because I'm shy, but because I'm constantly thinking up new ways to perfect my "perpetual female inebriation device(TM)"! :yep:
Death_To_The_Government

You don't live in the same block as him! :vroam:
Saruken
You know what they say...the quiet ones are always the worst. :biggrin:

The reason I'm quiet is not because I'm shy, but because I'm constantly thinking up new ways to perfect my "perpetual female inebriation device(TM)"! :yep:

Indeed. :lolwut:

Do you really need to work on one?
Can't you just stand around in a nightclub... waiting... :ninja:
Saruken

Haha, did you get hit on on the way back from anime? :biggrin:
Death_To_The_Government
Indeed. :lolwut:

Do you really need to work on one?
Can't you just stand around in a nightclub... waiting... :ninja:

But the key is "perpetual inebriation"...eternal drunkness...an infinite, never-ending, undying, unceasing, limitless, unyeilding, indefatigable lack of inhibition!!!!

(BTW: I'm only messing around you know...I'm not really crazy):angel:
GodspeedGehenna
Haha, did you get hit on on the way back from anime? :biggrin:

Yup. It appears that girls can't resit an anime geek. :proud:
Saruken
But the key is "perpetual inebriation"...eternal drunkness...an infinite, never-ending, undying, unceasing, limitless, unyeilding, indefatigable lack of inhibition!!!!

(BTW: I'm only messing around you know...I'm not really crazy):angel:

Alternatively you could always come to BC? :sly: :p:

And yeah I believe you...:rolleyes:
Hypermicrospace
Good point actually. If you want perpetual inebriation then as long as you hang around Becket Court you will have your pick of the drunken ladies. If they throw up on you that's your problem though.

I really feel like a misogynist now! I was joking honest, the PFID doesn't really exist! Neither do I for that matter...:getmecoat:
Reply 6014
Hypermicrospace
Good point actually. If you want perpetual inebriation then as long as you hang around Becket Court you will have your pick of the drunken ladies. If they throw up on you that's your problem though.

sounds like a plan that...and i'm not squeamish either XD
kram322

You wouldn't be interested in a new little device that I've...I mean someone...has come up with, would you?
Reply 6016
Saruken
You wouldn't be interested in a new little device that I've...I mean someone...has come up with, would you?

who needs devices when i have ZE PASSION!!!
I'm going to be a good girl and go to bed now (earlyish) for my 8am start tomorrow :smile:
Finished my book and everything :biggrin:
Reply 6018
kram322

QUOTE: "I don't do drunks."

:awesome: Muahaha. Whore. :biggrin:

kram322
who needs devices when i have ZE PASSION!!!

Get him, Pete!

PS: Made me grin though. Damn.
Has anyone done the Pub Quiz in Darwin on Sundays, by the way?

We should so have a TSR team.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending