University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
GodspeedGehenna
Anyone fancy a few drinks?

I really shouldn't...but yes. :yep:
Reply 7162
spaceape
do NOT look forward to 5 and 6, the put correct answers as incorrect for no reason at all, some of the solutions are input wrong so the correct answer comes out as wrong, and you can't even fit the answers in the box on some of them. anger!

I hope they know about these issues and will take them into account when they calculate percentages and such. :frown:
Superstarmonkey
That's the marking system for English Lit too. I assumed every course had the same mark scheme?

Oooh, the paths are like skating rinks! Fun fun! :woo:

Yeah, it is the same for us too, but there are bands within the grades for us. So there's 70-80, 80-90 and 90-100, which all have different criteria.
GodspeedGehenna
Anyone fancy a few drinks?

I have not much money left :frown:
ChicaBonita
Haha, yeah I pop by sometimes to read the thread, but don't often post.

You'll have to come to our proposed Xmas meet-up. We're thinking of having a meal before the Christmas holidays. I'm from Essex, as you know, and my mate thinks I have a Cockney accent and it would be nice to meet someone with a similar accent because I'm surrounded by well spoken people! :yep:
Saruken
You'll have to come to our proposed Xmas meet-up. We're thinking of having a meal before the Christmas holidays. I'm from Essex, as you know, and my mate thinks I have a Cockney accent and it would be nice to meet someone with a similar accent because I'm surrounded by well spoken people! :yep:

Haha, I shall not take that as an insult :wink:
My mate's from Gravesend- she sounds like she's off Eastenders :yep:
But yeah I'd love to come, have you got the arragement's sorted yet?

EDIT: Saw the word proposed, doh!
Saruken

:yep:

Apparently, according to those Belgian people, I have no accent.

But yeah anyway, me and Danny were discussing a TSR xmas meet-up before we all depart in our seperate ways between terms. Would be nice to all go for a meal or something :smile:
GodspeedGehenna
:yep:

Apparently, according to those Belgian people, I have no accent.

But yeah anyway, me and Danny were discussing a TSR xmas meet-up before we all depart in our seperate ways between terms. Would be nice to all go for a meal or something :smile:

I'm Danny, by the way.

Yeah, a Xmas meet-up would be great. A meal in a Wetherspoons, or even somewhere like Pizza Hut would be Ok. Everyone is welcome! Come on, let's meet up! I may even treat you to a special karaoke performance. Anyone interested?
Reply 7169
I'm interested :smile: Hopefully I'll have my essays done by the time it happens ^^;;
Ditto. Sounds good. And yes! I'll finally be able to see Danny do karaoke! :biggrin:
:frown: Should I go to two hours of Study Skills?
Reply 7172
Two hours.... >< why did I wake up?
hey everyone :biggrin: i havent [posted in this post for aaaaaaaaaaaaaaages so i thought id say hi :colondollar:
jermaindefoe
hey everyone :biggrin: i havent [posted in this post for aaaaaaaaaaaaaaages so i thought id say hi :colondollar:

Hey hey!

How's life?
Good thanks GSG, enjoying uni a bit more now, even tho both my best mates from college have dropped out lol :biggrin:

how about you? still definatley moving unis?

<may not reply now till later, i have the most horendous lesson known to man, "introduction to information systems" (it really does make you want to kill yourself, and also is the least sicence subject you could ever learn, in a computer "SCIENCE"degree (thats what hacks me off about kent - moan over now)

have a good day :borat:
jermaindefoe
Good thanks GSG, enjoying uni a bit more now, even tho both my best mates from college have dropped out lol :biggrin:

how about you? still definatley moving unis?

<may not reply now till later, i have the most horendous lesson known to man, "introduction to information systems" (it really does make you want to kill yourself, and also is the least sicence subject you could ever learn, in a computer "SCIENCE"degree (thats what hacks me off about kent - moan over now)

have a good day :borat:

Ah that sucks; how come they dropped out? Glad to hear you're enjoying it a bit more though.

And yeah, I'm still moving unis next year. Sending off my UCAS today I think; just need to go and get my reference sorted out. I'm supposed to be in some lame 2hr Study Skills workshop, but 9am is just too early for me. :nah:
*Has just had another assignment and exam sprung on her... Both next week as well*

Great, before today I had one Grammar exam, one culture exam, one written Japanese assessment, one oral Jap. assessment and an essay before the end of next Friday... Now I have one culture exam, one SPG! exam, one written Japanese assessment, one oral Jap. assessment, an oral German assessment and an essay. *Sigh*
Ooooooooooh! I've sent my UCAS off!

(Didn't think I'd be doing this again.)
I'm sat in a computer room listening to German disney songs via youtube :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending