The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

2008 Kent Students

Scroll to see replies

Truered
Also olol installing vista onto all of the computers. A lecturer wanted to show a video but it kept freezing and I've heard other people talking about other lectures :mmm:

Yeah, I've had three lectures so far where people couldn't load slides or other things :p:
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Oh Gods. I can just imagine what my German lecturer who couldn't figure out YouTube is making of Vista! :p:
i dont think its vista tbh - its more like EVERYONE raping the network bandwidth lol :biggrin:

hence why timetable checking is fecked up!
One question, is it possible for 2nd year international students to live on campus? Thanks. :smile:
Reply 9384
really sick but can't sleep :frown:

I blame it on the lemsip I had before going to bed....but that was 5 hours ago :\
Ugh student finance is causing me nightmares.

Because my tuition fees aren't paid, they won't enroll me which means I can't get my student ID, can't borrow from the library and can't get a parking pass.

If my car gets clamped I'm gunna raaaaaaaaaaaaage.

On another note, I might come and visit Canterbury for a weekend soon. :smile:
Reply 9386
:fuhrer: Two weeks in and only one lecturer has actually managed to put slides up on time so far.

I guess I should just be glad I don't have any lessons in the computer rooms. Considering how **** and slow they were before when more the five people tried to access something, imagine what it'll be like with vista :awesome: Poor Hyper :mmm:
Truered
:fuhrer: Two weeks in and only one lecturer has actually managed to put slides up on time so far.

I guess I should just be glad I don't have any lessons in the computer rooms. Considering how **** and slow they were before when more the five people tried to access something, imagine what it'll be like with vista :awesome: Poor Hyper :mmm:

Gah, I'm in the computer room today :frown:
Reply 9388
How are you all liking 2nd year btw?
Reply 9389
Hypermicrospace
Gah, I'm in the computer room today :frown:

:hahaha:

How bad was it?
Yay, 1 lesson (sci fi) at 4pm till 6pm tomorrow and then nothing till 1pm Monday :biggrin:
Kim08
Yay, 1 lesson (sci fi) at 4pm till 6pm tomorrow and then nothing till 1pm Monday :biggrin:

harsh friday times :biggrin:
Reply 9392
I have fridays off :biggrin:
I HATE Personal Statements!
kiss_me_now9
I HATE Personal Statements!

I've written two Psychology ones, and soon one Medicine one! :eek:
GodspeedGehenna
I've written two Psychology ones, and soon one Medicine one! :eek:

Why two psych ones?

My psych one is far harder than my german one was, my german one was mainly 'Uh, used to live in Germany...' wheras I actually have to justify psychology!
kiss_me_now9
Why two psych ones?

My psych one is far harder than my german one was, my german one was mainly 'Uh, used to live in Germany...' wheras I actually have to justify psychology!

I had to write a new one when I transferred. :yes:
Reply 9397
I'm really hungover :s had a friend stay since fri, went to the open day at christchurch- never knew they had a campus!

its really modern and nice, better looking than ours...kinda!
Em_maK
I'm really hungover :s had a friend stay since fri, went to the open day at christchurch- never knew they had a campus!

its really modern and nice, better looking than ours...kinda!

but in all honesty the uni is a shocker
jermaindefoe
harsh friday times :biggrin:

That's on Thursday, I have Friday off.

Meh, so tired today and supposed to be researching and writing my part of a seminar presentation for tomorrow. Procrastinating loads.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending