The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

2008 Kent Students

Scroll to see replies

GodspeedGehenna
£3070 if you havent found it already, which I'm sure you have!

With that in mind, this post is pretty much spam..

Spam spam spam..

But that was for last year...this year's maximum tuition fees are £3145. That's what I put down :eek:
Couldn't find any info on Kent's tuition fees for this year coming.
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Awh cockknobs..

Ah well, I'll give them a call tomorrow and see if they'll change it for me.
I don't know if I'm right or not...
I haven't completed and sent mine yet. A couple of things that I need to check before I do.
Yeah i'm pretty sure it is.. Theres a section on the Kent site stating how much you can receive in Tuition Loans.. This years being £3145. They could of made it clearer though!
Ah right. I'm sure they can change it. Can you not change it online?
I've already submitted it :P

Serves me right for not checking it through!
Ah well, ringing up would be your best option then. I guess my compulsive checking does serve a purpose after all :wink:
Bah that just reeks of social interaction..

But I guess I will have to! :frown:
How's your app going otherwise? I'm still waiting for my welcome pack type thing from the Uni.
I'm quite excited about receiving the welcome pack! I firmed Kent on tuesday, i'm not sure how long it will take to arrive. My accomodation is all sorted, and I've sent off I.D. evidence and such for my finances..

So I think I'm all sorted until August/September time.

How about you?
I fimed Kent last Friday and I haven't recieved it yet. I've heard that it takes about a week so I should be getting it soon. I've also applied for accomodation (Darwin college) and have filled in my forms for finance but not sent them off quite yet.
When I get the welcome pack I'm going to enroll etc at the website :smile:
Reply 91
Had a look at the PN1whatever form today...so complicated isn't it? argh.

Still worried about my accommodation, didn't put that I wanted parkwood just self catered. double argh.

Also haven't firmed Kent yet, still waiting to visit my insurance choice to make sure if it all goes to hell I could deal with going there.
Ooh welcome pack? Do we get a free pen?
Eknowles

Still worried about my accommodation, didn't put that I wanted parkwood just self catered. double argh.

Email Kent Hospitality and say that you'd like to request Parkwood.. I did that and they were really helpful.

Oh and we'd better get a free pen.. Thats the only reason I applied - I've been needing a pen for ages! :mad:
Reply 94
^ I emailed them a short note about 2 hours ago and they just emailed back to say that mine has been changed to parkwood standard :smile: yay!
Eknowles
^ I emailed them a short note about 2 hours ago and they just emailed back to say that mine has been changed to parkwood standard :smile: yay!

Cool :smile: That's what I did and they were really quick and helpful!
I put the option with Darwin in brackets :biggrin: Plus I put Darwin college or houses in the notes section :smile:

We have loads of pens floating around our house, dunno where they all come from. A Uni of Kent pen would be nice though...:biggrin:
I chose Parkwood so I don't get kicked out during the holidays.

I'd be homeless otherwise! :s-smilie:
GodspeedGehenna
I chose Parkwood so I don't get kicked out during the holidays.

I'd be homeless otherwise! :s-smilie:

You're officially a legend for your d/p :smile:
Fairy.Dust.Forever
You're officially a legend for your d/p :smile:

I'm a miiiiiighty pirate!

Quick Reply

Latest