The Student Room Group

WJEC Sociology A2 Inequalities

does anyone have any clue about the 40 marker essay ??
i know that last year both of the options revolved around social class & im wondering if they'll ask us anything other than social class / gender since none of the theories really discuss ethnic or age inequality ?
or did my teacher just not give us enough notes ??
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Hi, Im also sitting that exam and the way that the 40 markers tend to go is that theyll give you one option which would go along the lines of "evaluate "theory" explanations of inequality" and then the second option will tend to be something based around either class,gender,ethnicity,age. With the theory question you would always talk about class so i dont think it was that both questions directly revolved around class last year it was more just that the they put a class question along with theory question which would come up anyway if that makes any sense. And a 40 marker on ethnicity and gender is definitly plausible unfortunatley to say so it might be worth looking up some notes on those. Hope this helps!

Quick Reply

Latest