The Student Room Group

I did a very stupid thing ..

So basically I go to a girls school and I've had a crazy crush on a girl for a few years, ONe day i decided to send her an anonymous email about my feelings towards her. She didn't reply and i feeel VERY stupid. I'd consider myself an alright looking girl but she's quite confident and I',m bnot exactly.

Now I can just feel people acting different towards me and I don't know what to do. Even worse I'm not over her and I didn't even know i Could ever be attracted to a girl either.
Reply 1
If it's an anonymous email,why would people be acting different towards you?
That's your social anxiety. Nobody cares and this girl was probably weirded out that an anonymous person sent an anonymous, vaguely stalkerish post. But it doesn't matter, because she has no idea it was you.
Same here, but I actually told the girl, didn’t want to but it came out. Everyone in the year found out. Our past friendship is ruined.
Moral of the story: don’t tell the girl, at least she doesn’t know it was you
Ah.

You're fine.

Being attracted to people is normal. Love or feeling of love is normal. I wouldn't overthink the labels of gender/sexuality - you are you and nothing is new.

As you sent the email anonymously - it doesn't matter. She may have assumed, as most of us would, that it was spam, rubbish or a joke.

If you don't have a relationship with her an email isn't a good way to go.

If you're young an in an enclosed environment such a move is pretty risky and I wouldn't advise it.
How do you send an anonymous email?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending