The Student Room Group

Causual sex versus sex in relationships

Me and this guy have been seeing eachother for about a year. We’ve done everything besides PIV intercourse. Although we’ve spoken about sex, I don’t know if i want to loose my virginity to someone who isn’t my boyfriend..? I really like the guy and he likes me too but I don’t think we like each other enough to start dating. Both of us are very school orientated and we’ve both agreed that labelling it as a relationship is just not at our best interests. Obviously there’s a stigma about loosing it with someone you don’t love but I just want to know what everyone thinks about the situation in general :smile:
If it's something you want to do, regardless of whether it's somebody you love, then there's nothing wrong with that. Similarly, if you don't feel comfortable with it then don't do it.

Above all else, don't make choices based upon some kind of perceived stigma or ideas about whether other people may or may not agree with your choices - you are in control, and nobody else's opinion matters!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending