The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Exactly... they should rlly keep quiet because it’s highly annoying. Repped a million times in my head
I was just asking a question... Seems kinda rude to call me dumb but fine.
Original post by Ninja Squirrel
I was just asking a question... Seems kinda rude to call me dumb but fine.

Apologise :redface: The question peeves me off, and calling you dumb reflects on my horridness and all that, ik you're not actually dumb.
Tbh that was really uncalled for. Just beause I've been in a ratty mood, doesn't mean such things are acceptable. That totally goes against my standards. And I don't even mean it. Take a hold of yourself.
It's cool no worries :smile:
Lol cannot even decorate my room because "you're not here permanently"

Gee thanks people
I did try you know, on the sly. But I've always needed 'blessings' before doing anything major so I don't.
My head feels a mess. :banghead: I feel unclean
You know, my aunt she did it. She moved out on her own and now lives on her own. Has been doing so since around her 20s. So it's not completely undoable.
He promised me something I cannot say no to :emo:
We've had no contact, no convo, no anything
My parents will probably kill me but oh well
What you don't know cannot harm you. My logic
:lol: she never did contact me
So I've done something exceedingly stupid and you just cannot get stupider than that.
I was in tears because I really don't want to know that you've picked up on how much I've suddenly recently (past year or so) changed. But you've noticed, everyone has. And the changes I'm talking about haven't been good ones.
People don't understand, I really and really and truly do not care about looks. Tell me, would you care if you believed you were turning blind? Though gotta admit I want to see everything before then. Lmao
I've become bad at replying to people, in general. Sometimes I reply a bit late and sometimes (now usually) I just don't end up replying. It's not even like I don't wanna. I feel bad about it. Obviously the solution is to just reply right? Yh well. Oh well
"ST!!!!"

:rolleyes: can't live with me and can't live without me. Actually I think thats me rather than them.
I feel terribly ugly fugly :frown:
I slept more than I've been awake.

Latest

Trending

Trending