The Student Room Group

Filling in UCAS form

when you filling UCAS application forms and you are asked to specify the value what does it mean
Original post by nanakb100
when you filling UCAS application forms and you are asked to specify the value what does it mean

Can you post a screenshot of the bit you're looking at? (Without any personal info showing)
Reply 2
Original post by Admit-One
Can you post a screenshot of the bit you're looking at? (Without any personal info showing)

i was asked to add the college/university and place but it is not on their list

Is this somewhere you have previously studied, (listing a previous qualification) or somewhere you are applying to?
Reply 4

Original post by Admit-One
Is this somewhere you have previously studied, (listing a previous qualification) or somewhere you are applying to?

yes
Reply 5
yes

yes it is where i previously studied
yes it is where i previously studied

Okay, in that case there should be an 'Other' option in the menu somewhere which will let you type in the name of your place of study.

If that section has a very short character limit, just use an abbreviation and then enter the full titlte in the qualification section, e.g. for a Uni of Birmingham Foundation year enter 'UoB' in the awarding institution and then 'University of Birmingham Foundation Year' in the qual title.
Reply 7
Thank you for the information, it was helpful.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending