The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2300
Nov 2006 markschemes for chem SL are not there...even i am looking for it....
Reply 2301
altruist7
:smile: heey people
im not sure if this is on the forum somewhere...ive looked n looked but aint found it..
wondering if anyone knows the grade boundaries for math sl paper 1 and 2....ex 78-90 is a 7 or something...?

and by the way...how much do u need to "pass" one exam? is it a 4? and whats a 4 - like 40% ?
hmm well thnxx a lot if someone could tell me :wink:

I can answer the last part your question. Yes, a passing grade on an IB exam is a 4. It is close to a 40% It might be a little higher though.
yeah, I'm looking for the chem SL 2005 and 2006 markschemes. Does anyone have the link to the 2005 paper 3?
Reply 2303
Hey does anyone have a website where I can get practice Spanish B SL exams?
Reply 2304
Does anyone have separate boundaries for each paper of Math HL and Chem HL and Physics SL? So like what you have to get on P1 of math to get 7 and P2 of math to get 7 etc....
Reply 2305
If the overall is 81% to get a 7 for a subject, find 81% of each paper (assuming u know how many marks there are in the paper) and get above 81% in each paper and u shud approximately get a seven... unless u ****ed up ur IA..
hey...

does anyone have spanish ab intitio past papers with markschemes? and the rapidshare thing dosent work AT ALL :frown:

if anyone knows a site or somewhere i can get good notes for spanish please HELP!! ive forgotten most of what i knew and i just saw the grade boundaries for last year and a 7 was 88+ :eek:
doea anyone have the grade boundaries for environmental science SL?
Reply 2308
@daweer
You do not even have to have 81% in each paper. You can tottaly suck in one paper, meaning you could have like 70% and then you have to have the other papers and the internals a little higher then 81%. I guess that is good.
hey does anyone have Business and Management HL papers... any years??? there seems to be some in here but all the links are dead...

thanks
Reply 2310
no way ear sleep IB...hell no....i got 78 in spanish abinitio mocks....and i got a 7.....wtf...cant be...
volatile...lets hope ur right cause according to last years grade boundaries 88+ is a 7 :s-smilie:
Reply 2312
wow 88+....dayum....because i was just ignoring spanish abinitio...now that i heard from u.....i have to start studying again.......great u spoiled my mood for spanish....ahaha jk man.....
Reply 2313
Who has higher level history rankings? with rankings for paper 3?

One on front page is only for standard level...
Reply 2314
anybody have English A1 paper 1 and the markscheme both HL and SL? it would be helpful!
Nov 2006 please, paper 3. Will be so much appreciated!
Attached. I know the pain of not knowing if the answers are correct one night before the exam, that's why I'm being so nice :wink:
Reply 2317
scorpio08
yeah, I'm looking for the chem SL (November) 2005 and 2006 markschemes. Does anyone have the link to the 2005 paper 3?

:redface:
Reply 2318
I was wondering if anyone knows how much each paper and labs are worth in Physics SL
Reply 2319
Does anyone know the boundaries for Spanish SL

Latest

Trending

Trending