The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I've just added the Geography SL and HL past papers. The downloads are quite large compared to the others (~350MB) so it had to be split into two parts to upload it to MediaFire. Obviously, you need to download both parts if you want the whole thing. Now, the following past papers can be found in my folder:
Biology, Chemistry, Economics, Geography, History, Maths (including Studies), Physics (all at HL and SL)

as well as a few (as in not a consistent collection of past papers) of the following:
English A1 & A2, French B & ab inition, Spanish B & ab initio (most at HL and SL)

The link is still: Link taken down by MediaFire, PM me for papers :smile:

As before, don't whine about missing past papers, just take it or leave it :smile:
Enjoy :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
Have a Bio questionbank should anyone want a link, pm me, not sure if I'm allowed to post the link here...
Anyone got the Business & Management HL as well as Economics SL questionbanks?
Anyone has english B HL papers?
Reply 5184
Anyone have any Maths textbooks other than the Harris and Haese and Oxford ones?
please, please, please, i want the mark scheme of mathematics paper 4400/4h Higher Tier nov 2010 ( igcse edexcel) today as quick as possible thanks so much
please, please, please, i want the mark scheme of mathematics paper 4400/4h Higher Tier nov 2010 ( igcse edexcel) today as quick as possible thanks so much
NOW
please, please, please, i want the mark scheme of mathematics paper 4400/4h Higher Tier nov 2010 ( igcse edexcel) today as quick as possible thanks so much:smile::smile: NOW :smile:
^ I'm guessing he wants them now.
Original post by Salsabeel Salman
please, please, please, i want the mark scheme of mathematics paper 4400/4h Higher Tier nov 2010 ( igcse edexcel) today as quick as possible thanks so much:smile::smile: NOW :smile:

this is IB, not an IGCSE forum, but if you do want them, just use the site www.freeetextbooks.com and get the torrent, I know they have the question papers and the markschemes
Reply 5191
I have all papers and markscheme from May 2010:

- Biology SL & HL
- Chemistry SL & HL
- Geography HL
- History SL & HL
- Maths Studies, SL & HL
- Physics SL & HL

I need NOVEMBER 2010 (Papers and markscheme):

- History SL & HL
- Physics SL & HL

I am waiting on proposals on PW.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 5192
Original post by marcordenis
I've just added the Geography SL and HL past papers. The downloads are quite large compared to the others (~350MB) so it had to be split into two parts to upload it to MediaFire. Obviously, you need to download both parts if you want the whole thing. Now, the following past papers can be found in my folder:
Biology, Chemistry, Economics, Geography, History, Maths (including Studies), Physics (all at HL and SL)

as well as a few (as in not a consistent collection of past papers) of the following:
English A1 & A2, French B & ab inition, Spanish B & ab initio (most at HL and SL)

The link is still: http://www.mediafire.com/?hrdjw7zus7p19

As before, don't whine about missing past papers, just take it or leave it :smile:
Enjoy :smile:

hey marco, what happened to perhaps the best link to land in this forum??
Original post by wongzai
hey marco, what happened to perhaps the best link to land in this forum??

sorry guys, the folder still exists but mediafire decided to take all the files down (dunno, maybe the IBO complained)... really sorry, but I dont think I have the guts to put it up again, dont really want to get into any trouble...

However, if anyone needs any of the following, just PM me, I'll upload them and give you a link in a PM :wink:

Biology HL & SL
Chemistry HL & SL
Economics HL & SL
English A2 HL & SL
Geography HL & SL
History HL & SL
Mathematics HL, SL & Studies
Physics HL & SL
the above are pretty much complete from May 2003 to May 2010

I also have a very incomplete collection of the following
English A1 HL & SL
French ab initio SL
French B HL & SL
Spanish ab initio SL
Spanish B HL & SL

cheers :wink:
Someone post the question banks version 2 !!!! <3
Reply 5195

sorry guys, the folder still exists but mediafire decided to take all the files down (dunno, maybe the IBO complained)... really sorry, but I dont think I have the guts to put it up again, dont really want to get into any trouble...

However, if anyone needs any of the following, just PM me, I'll upload them and give you a link in a PM :wink:

Biology HL &amp; SL
Chemistry HL &amp; SL
Economics HL &amp; SL
English A2 HL &amp; SL
Geography HL &amp; SL
History HL &amp; SL
Mathematics HL, SL &amp; Studies
Physics HL &amp; SL
the above are pretty much complete from May 2003 to May 2010

I also have a very incomplete collection of the following
English A1 HL &amp; SL
French ab initio SL
French B HL &amp; SL
Spanish ab initio SL
Spanish B HL &amp; SL

cheers :wink:

Could you please send me Math studies may 2010 exam?
Would appreciate it a lot! :smile:
Reply 5196
Does anyone have the math studies may 2010 exam?
I REALLY need it!
i would really appreciate it if someone could send me the link to where i can download it or send me it.

please please please! :smile:
Reply 5197
need math may 2010 exam
I have all QuestionBanks and all Papers including all may papers for every subject since 2001, I will trade for November 2010 papers.
PM me if you have the November papers, in particular for math studies, i have all 2010 May Exams

Latest

Trending

Trending