The Student Room Group

OCR A-Level Biology Paper 2 11th June 2018

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Emmaandrada
Shall we start a petition ?

For what?
Original post by Invective
For what?

for paper 2 as it was so hard and in my opinion I think that everyone said that too
for paper 2 as it was so hard and in my opinion I think that everyone said that too

Oh, what's the goal? To decrease the boundaries further? or just completely remove it from consideration lol.
Original post by Invective
Oh, what's the goal? To decrease the boundaries further? or just completely remove it from consideration lol.

to decrease the grade boundaries, but there's already a petition on twitter started by someone else
to decrease the grade boundaries, but there's already a petition on twitter started by someone else

Do you have a link to the petition? Also if everyone found it that bad I don't see why you'd need a petition as they'd go down regardless.
Reply 265
Original post by chekthatabc
are error and range bars the same thing

No pretty sure they are not and it was deffo an error bar cause i didnt know between the two and then i looked back at the start of the question and it said error bars are plotted
Original post by suttinan
what u man put for the 2 evidence tings for the increase in temp for dem penguins

soz late reply but I put water level and percentage coverage of ice but I doubt its right
Reply 267
Original post by chekthatabc
soz late reply but I put water level and percentage coverage of ice but I doubt its right

lol I put this too
Original post by Yoo18
lol I put this too

my guy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending