The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bang Outta Order
Dont swear and lmao at claiming u have black family. Next.

@Rainfall

:toofunny: where's the door to this thread...i need to go. Honestly I am not racist man, even these lot are too much for me

stop minimising it for your own convenience, you're being sly. The point is clear. It is literally racist to close yourself off to someone just because of their skin colour. Keep quoting me but have fun talking to yourself, you're just being ridiculous honestly.

lmao no continue! i actually agree with you on this, go you!!
Original post by Afforestation
Are you saying that white people are racist for not being attracted to cerain races?

yes
Original post by Maths&physics
yes

How??
Original post by harry.r90
Is this the standard of TSR, only been on for a few minutes and for the first time in life, where I've had tens of multi-ethnic friends and family, I'm being classed as a racist!

It's what the regressive left tends to do when someone has an opinion they don't like: they just throw out buzzwords like "racist", "bigot", "Nazi" etc. Rather tiresome and futile tbh.
am i homophobic for not being attracted to any homosexual men, solely based on their sexuality?
I'm black and I'm absolutely attracted to white guys
@Bang Outta Order

Dude I swear most black girls prefer black guys? I remember asking one on here and she confirmed.
:yawn: some people lol

anywayz gonna lay with my tan diamond now :yy:

I'm going to tuck into my nordic chick soon, I guess that makes me more racist?
Original post by johnny.snow
@Bang Outta Order

Dude I swear most black girls prefer black guys? I remember asking one on here and she confirmed.

yeah and you should hear what arabs think of white people

black are not attractive? think again.....

i mean sure but you may as well tell me :biggrin:

To not date someone cos of their skin without even having a reason like personality as you admitted is racist end of.

but if you don't find their colour and features attractive you cant help that. it's not a choice, it's what you chemically respond to. some people aren't attracted to pale english looking people and would only go for black or something exotic. it's not racist.

arabs respect white people the most out of all the other races
Original post by Rainfall

loooool. are you having a laugh???

Not from what ive heard...
Original post by Anonymous
loooool. are you having a laugh???

yes they do and so do asians. They might chat crap about whites but theyre the least disrespected in the arab culture

black are not attractive? think again.....

@Plantagenet Crown thoughts??

He doesnt like black girls so stop forcing it.
yes they do and so do asians. They might chat crap about whites but theyre the least disrespected in the arab culture

as an Arab myself i can assure you that thats not the case loooool. i found it really funny that would say that.

I can acknowledge she's pretty, but I'm not sexually attracted to her.

Latest

Trending

Trending