The Student Room Group

Plovdiv 2019 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by TanDezu
Were the long answer questions at the end in the biology papers of the entrance exam added last year?
They are quite annoying to answer. Any tips on that?

Ye they got added last year, atleast so I heard.
I think I am going overboard answering those questions, with innervation, vascularity etc. lmao.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 121
Original post by TanDezu
Also how do we find out our rank once we have done the exam?

They will release a list with the final ranking
@PadThai was the long 20 marker similar to practice papers covering similar sort of topics as well last year? Or were they a complete throw off?
Reply 123
Original post by TanDezu
@PadThai was the long 20 marker similar to practice papers covering similar sort of topics as well last year? Or were they a complete throw off?

AFAIK should be the same. It could be that one will be the same and the other one will be something new, but an easy one.
Original post by Rei00
AFAIK should be the same. It could be that one will be the same and the other one will be something new, but an easy one.

Thanks
Original post by Rei00

so out if the two we only need to pick one question to do
what is the average score of a successful applicant
Reply 127
Original post by ummmmmmmmmmmmmm
so out if the two we only need to pick one question to do

From my understanding you gotta do both. There isn't any indication that we have to do one.

Original post by ummmmmmmmmmmmmm
what is the average score of a successful applicant

Well, afaik you need atleast 62.5%?
And, I am not sure but I think that I have read somewhere that 80% is the magic number?
Don't quote me on that, but I think I read that somewhere...
What is the best agency to apply with?
Also is it too late to apply for September entry or is there still time?
Hi all,
I am applying to study medicine in Bulgaria in Plovdiv medical university. Does anyone have any idea if the sample materiel they provide on the website all we need to prepare for?
how do we prepare for the biology mcq's? do they stay the same throughout the years?
Original post by idek423

i applied via medlink students, they have been pretty helpful so far but i am not too sure whether the study materiel provided is sufficient.
Original post by Uzzy20089
how do we prepare for the biology mcq's? do they stay the same throughout the years?

Most students I've talked to said the sample material is enough because they often repeat questions or make them similar throughout the years
Original post by idek423
Most students I've talked to said the sample material is enough because they often repeat questions or make them similar throughout the years

thanks a tonne. are you applying for the entrance exam then?
thanks a tonne. are you applying for the entrance exam then?

I am going to apply, but not sure through which agency. Went to an open day for SME(Study Medicine Europe) and they said there's still time for applying
Original post by idek423
I am going to apply, but not sure through which agency. Went to an open day for SME(Study Medicine Europe) and they said there's still time for applying

yeah, i think its worth looking around for all agencies to compare which one is good for prices and the services they provide. SME is the one most people use so its pretty reliable.
Hi all, I am applying to study medicine in Bulgaria in Plovdiv medical university. Does anyone have any idea if the sample materiel they provide on the website all we need to prepare for?
that's more than enough :smile:
Original post by idek423

i applied via inter hecs they are pretty good so far! and are still accepting applicants for september 2019 entry :smile:
Original post by TanDezu
Were the long answer questions at the end in the biology papers of the entrance exam added last year?
They are quite annoying to answer. Any tips on that?

just write as much as you can, even if you think you are not answering the question, include it in! the more you write the more points you get :smile:
hi guys

I am applying to plovdiv for medicine and have done my entry exam so if anyone have any questions regarding that or anything regarding travel or food in plovdiv feel free to ask :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending