The Student Room Group

Anyone going Newham Collegiate Sixth form (NCS) Taster day?

m charge
(edited 4 years ago)
Moved to Volunteering
Reply 2
I’m going into year 13, don’t come to NCS. It is so rubbish, they display many opportunities on their website which only like 3 people in the year get chosen. You have to suck up to mr Ismail to be given any woke experience and opportunities. One of my friends has a medical conditon so when to A and E on a school day when she came back the headteacher gave her a detention for missing school. She also was asked to leave at the beginning of the year because she was missing day. The school is very disrespectful and stuck up, so are most of the people who think they are so nice. I’m not gonna lie not everyone is like that I have made good friends in NCS but all we do is complain about how we hate NCS. Join us if you are willing to suck up to our headteacher.

They do kick you out if you don’t get CCC, last week during results day one of my good friends got kicked out. There were also many people in our head teachers office trying to save their place. It was crazy

I went to the taster day btw and loved it, the taster day doesn’t represent at all how the school Truely is.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending