The Student Room Group

Is this rude?

If you say to another barber that you only want the other barber to cut your hair? (They work in the same barbers)
Reply 1
Nope just say it in a nice way i guess

Normally when I'm at the barbers, there is one that just knows how to cut my hair so if anyone asks me I just tell them "I'm waiting for him" or just point at my barber
Nope. Not if you ask nicely. If the person's sensitive they might feel irritated. If they're average then it might just give them a break.
Lol thought it looked like me saying “I only want barber 1... to cut my hair because you are not as good”
I don't think it's rude, especially if it's said politely.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by SuperHuman98
If you say to another barber that you only want the other barber to cut your hair? (They work in the same barbers)

Nope, it's an unwritten rule that people go to the same barber because they are familiar with their style; hell, many people are more loyal to their barber than their actual girlfriend.
Original post by Kyber Ninja
Nope, it's an unwritten rule that people go to the same barber because they are familiar with their style; hell, many people are more loyal to their barber than their actual girlfriend.

loool trust, I used to have a side barber tho
Depends on their personality, I'd try not to upset Conan the Barberian.

Sorry, not drunk enough.
No its not rude to have a preference, just ask in a nice way

Quick Reply

Latest