The Student Room Group

Long story short, I wet myself.

Richard Ayoade: “you best put seatbelts on your ears (Roy) because I’m gonna take them for the ride of their lives!”

Similar sort of thing applies here, so gather round kids!

I’m on holiday atm, and I went out for supper last night with my mum and my sister and I had quite a lot to drink (we are all great gin lovers, but they are experienced and can take it, whereas I cannot!) Bearing in mind that I’d filled my bladder to its utmost capacity, and alcohol (when consumed in large quantities) has the property of weakening the bladder somewhat, I was really desperate for a wee on the taxi back in the car and very nearly didn’t hold it until we’d got back to the hotel (although a couple of spurts may have occurred going round corners...). So, while everyone else went to the pool for a dip, I dashed to the loo, pulled down my shorts and it all came out in one huge squirt. The tragic mistake, however, was that in my drunken absentmindedness, I had forgotten to pull down my pants, which were now complete soaked. So yeah.. I wet myself.

Looking back, I find it hilarious, but I just wanted to know if anyone else has made this mistake (or any similar accidents) in whatever state of sobriety?
Nothing that similar, but if I sneeze too much, a little pee comes out
I wet my pants not because I was drunk but because I was 12 & thought I could hold it
Yep
I can totally relate

Lets just say that running across the field with wet trousers (VERY visible) to the toilet and your whole year watching you.

Safe to say it wasn't a very nice experience
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Nothing that similar, but if I sneeze too much, a little pee comes out

Ah. Do you wear protection for that? Sometimes that happens to me if I laugh too hard.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
Yep
I can totally relate

Lets just say that running across the field with wet trousers (VERY visible) to the toilet and your whole year watching you.

Safe to say it wasn't a very nice experience

Original post by hello_shawn
I wet my pants not because I was drunk but because I was 12 & thought I could hold it

Damn. Sorry to hear that. I had a weak bladder as a child, and wasn’t good at judging urge, so I have plenty of experiences of that too (I moved schools for senior school so it never bothered me since).
in reception, I had watched the movie witches (rohl Dahl) and the next day in school we had a substitute teacher but she looked like one of the witches from the move (had a tight bun) so I thought i thought she was a witch so I was too scared to ask to go toilet in case she got mad and turned me into a mouse and stepped on me like in the movie. so I kept quiet and eventually wet myself and no one realised until I stood up and saw a puddle of pee on my chair😂😂

what made it worse was that I had to walk to the nurses office through the KS2 hall where there was an assembly that my older brother was in and all his friends saw me covered in pee😳😳😳

I've got loads of stories of me wetting myself, great memories.
I wet myself this morning...

Spoiler

Latest

Trending

Trending