The Student Room Group

My Wife...

I love her but god is she boring. I think as a man we should get to sleep around with who we want when married, is that so bad? At the moment I am in a mental torture spending another damn night with her.

If it wasn't for the kids, she would be out that window quick time. I've never met somebody who's so dull and has such a lack of personality. I've already cheated on her countless of times and I really don't care.

She works and I don't, so I get JSA and money from her purse, so in a way she does have her uses but is it really worth staying with her for that?

I don't know man.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rossyjames
I love her but god is she boring. I think as a man we should get to sleep around with who we want when married, is that so bad? At the moment I am in a mental torture spending another damn night with her.

If it wasn't for the kids, she would be out that window quick time. I've never met somebody who's so dull and has such a lack of personality. I've already cheated on her countless of times and I really don't care.

She works and I don't, so I get JSA and money from her purse, so in a way she does have her uses but is it really worth staying with her for that?

I don't know man.

Well:

1. You're married and have responsibilities SO ACT LIKE IT! You have children who are depending on you as their parents for physical and emotional support.

2. You seem to be useless as you bad mouth your wife who slots for the family working extremely hard while you sit around at home complaining and cheating on her.

3. HAVE SOME RESPECT AND DECENCY! Honestly you make me so MAD! You have zero respect for your wife, you have no self control, you can't even get yourself a job, and you don't really seem to be playing a significant responsible role as a parent and example for your kids.

I think that you are absolutely disgraceful, grow up help support your wife and be a better example to your children because you are being a terrible father right now.
This is very Jeremy Kyle
i love her but god is she boring. I think as a man we should get to sleep around with who we want when married, is that so bad? At the moment i am in a mental torture spending another damn night with her.

If it wasn't for the kids, she would be out that window quick time. I've never met somebody who's so dull and has such a lack of personality. I've already cheated on her countless of times and i really don't care.

She works and i don't, so i get jsa and money from her purse, so in a way she does have her uses but is it really worth staying with her for that?

I don't know man.

and don't even think about your bloody hot tub! You don't even have a job!
You’re a disgusting person. You depend on her for money and have the audacity to go behind her back like this. Go get a job, you pathetic excuse for a human being! And yes you have SUCH an amazing personality right? Do one , you clown.
Troll detected. Eject! Eject!
You say that you don’t work, but in a post yesterday, you say that you do.

Last week I gave my friend strict orders to NOT wake me up as I had just finished a double **** at work, regardless of the situation, even if my house was on fire. It turns out that my house did catch on fire.

And what did he do... He woke me up. I shouted at him for waking me up, it's not like the fire even managed to spread to my room so I could have kept on sleeping.

I don't know if I should forgive him and he isn't too ready to forgive me, We've been friends for 25 years :/

Advice?
Reply 7
Original post by Muserock
You say that you don’t work, but in a post yesterday, you say that you do.

I sell my poo on the black market when I am not trying to build up a golden tan for myself, it's cash in hand.
i sell my poo on the black market when i am not trying to build up a golden tan for myself, it's cash in hand.

what the hell?!
I sell my poo on the black market when I am not trying to build up a golden tan for myself, it's cash in hand.

By the way selling things isn't a form of having a job.
Reply 10
Original post by London090
By the way selling things isn't a form of having a job.

Yes it is...
Original post by Razz13
Yes it is...

Well if you are working at a shop it is but if you are selling your own goods it isn't a job especially if you're lazy as hell and only have the expertise to sell your own poo.
Reply 12
This is deffo a troll. No ones this evil.

I don't know man.

I swear if I ever meet you, I will not hesitate to give you a nice telling off. And maybe a good slap to wake you up from this sad delusion that you are living in.

I don't know man.

Your wife should sleep around with other guys while married to you, in fact send her my way. I'd be interested in having a relationship with her. She deserves a handsome man not an ugly, gold digging, male thot like you.
Original post by razz13
yes it is...

Original post by london090
well if you are working at a shop it is but if you are selling your own goods it isn't a job especially if you're lazy as hell and only have the expertise to sell your own poo.

Troll detected! Eject! Eject!
Original post by Pantera Fan Club
Troll detected! Eject! Eject!

1. Troll's are mythical creatures which are found in children's fairytale stories

2. If you believe in trolls you should see a therapist

3. You can't really "eject" a "troll" if it isn't a really thing

Good luck!
Reply 17
Original post by London090
Well if you are working at a shop it is but if you are selling your own goods it isn't a job especially if you're lazy as hell and only have the expertise to sell your own poo.

Selling your own goods does count as a job as long as you can make a living out of it, and if he can make a living out of selling his own poo then fair play to him
Original post by Razz13
Selling your own goods does count as a job as long as you can make a living out of it, and if he can make a living out of selling his own poo then fair play to him

Okay. But honestly who would buy poo? And remember that he's selling it on the black market which is an illegal platform.
t r o l l !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending