The Student Room Group

Super bored now that my favourite guy friend has stopped talking to me help!!!!!!

Basically we have been friends for over a year and we pretty much used to speak everyday, all the time. We had great banter and were super comfortable with each other. One day I joked and said we should stop being friends after the year mark and he wasn’t pleased. About a week after I had explained that I was joking and we went back to our usual conversation... he said you know what maybe we should stop talking? Followed by I love talking to you and you are the only person that I don’t ignore (he is know for his bad texting habits). He said he owes me? Of course I was very confused but I can’t force someone to talk to me so I was like ok. So we stopped talking. I want to talk to him soooooo badly but idk if I should. I also don’t get his behaviour so if someone can care to explain... muchos gracias.
I’m confused. He said you should stop talking. But he loves you and always talks to you. This guy needs to get his priorities straight. Maybe he thought that you actually want to sop being friends or something? Anyway, start a conversation with him. If he doesn’t respond then move on.
Reply 2
Original post by ProRoadman
I’m confused. He said you should stop talking. But he loves you and always talks to you. This guy needs to get his priorities straight. Maybe he thought that you actually want to sop being friends or something? Anyway, start a conversation with him. If he doesn’t respond then move on.

Ok thank God that I am not the only one confused. He didn’t specifically say that he loves me just that he loves talking to me. No I actually spent so much time explaining that I didn’t mean it so if he still thinks that he is dumb.
Just message him. Probably just miss interpreted your message. Good luck
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Just message him. Probably just miss interpreted your message. Good luck

I reread the messages and out of no where he says we can’t be friends anymore. I need my girlfriend. Ya know what I don’t think we should text. Guess it is better for both of us. I really like you and I owe you you something but it’s better so. And no I am no joking.

Lol idk 🙃

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending