The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Fleff
Not really.

no? you dont find it funny seeing me compeltely covered in gungey stuff?it was unpleasent but i put them up cos i thogut ud like em.
Swing
Doesn't that mean you need to kill us all now? :eek:

We didn't witness it, though. He has just told us. Of course, he could be lying.
yellowtaxi
no? you dont find it funny seeing me compeltely covered in gungey stuff?it was unpleasent but i put them up cos i thogut ud like em.

Obviously I don't share your sense of humour.
Reply 43
Fleff
We didn't witness it, though. He has just told us. Of course, he could be lying.

You're not real people, you see. You're all automatons and I'm the only real person on this forum.
Fleff

Why would be lie about such a thing?
Reply 45
Fleff
Obviously I don't share your sense of humour.

so u wudnt even like to pour stuff on me like my mates did?
Mr White
You're not real people, you see. You're all automatons and I'm the only real person on this forum.

Are we all pawns in your game?
yellowtaxi
so u wudnt even like to pour stuff on me like my mates did?

No. I have to say I'd prefer to drown you in it.
Swing
Why would be lie about such a thing?

That, I have no idea. Perhaps he has a scheme. A cunning plan. A cunning plan of the most cunning that no other cunning plan could beat it. But you'd have to ask him about that.
Reply 49
Fleff
No. I have to say I'd prefer to drown you in it.

:eek: as in kill me? really?hav i annoyed u that mutch?
yellowtaxi
:eek: as in kill me? really?hav i annoyed u that mutch?

This version of yourself certainly has, as to the other account, I wouldn't know. Although there aren't too many that annoy me to the point of murder, so it's likely that it's just this version of yourself that annoys me.
Reply 51
anisah
Curiosity...........................

So what is your most embarrassing moment?

running into david king directly after i had finished running 5 miles.....

and he recognized me! :eek:

i thought i was going to DIE
curryADD
running into david king directly after i had finished running 5 miles.....

and he recognized me! :eek:

i thought i was going to DIE

whos david king?
:rolleyes: Well, I guess it just came down to both of us being in the throws of it all and we didn't even see them walking up to us. It wasn't until the flashlights were in my face and other parts, that I noticed they were there!
imasillynarb
How did you get caught?
Reply 54
mmm.......
Was at a party (there was adults there) got so drunk i fell through a table......totally snapped in half.....the table cost £250 :redface:

Don't know how i managed to snap it in half?!?!
Reply 56
Well sumwhere on this site i posted about me breaking a coffee table's legs by falling on it (my mum made it when she was 17 :confused: ) so now we have a wheely coffee table cos we put it on some castors!! :tongue: But apparently it wasn't this thread - how odd!!
Bekaboo x
Reply 57
Bekaboo
Well sumwhere on this site i posted about me breaking a coffee table's legs by falling on it (my mum made it when she was 17 :confused: ) so now we have a wheely coffee table cos we put it on some castors!! :tongue: But apparently it wasn't this thread - how odd!!
Bekaboo x

Table breaking seems to be a regular thing, lol
when i farted in front of my bf... :rolleyes:
Reply 59
this has to be my most embarressing moment EVER!

im the one second from the left *cringe* :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface:

Latest

Trending

Trending