The Student Room Group

Meeting someone on holiday

I’ll tell the story in the simplest way possible. Basically, recently I went on holidays to Portugal, I met a boy there and we really connected with eachother, it was like nothing else I’ve experienced, we stayed with eachother most of the holiday and became really close, we kissed a few times aha, and we spoke about around where we live to just get to know eachother. We gave eachother contact info, Snapchat, numbers etc... we both live in the UK, just different parts, I’m from South Wales and he’s from Newcastle. It’s only 6 hour journey but with us both being quite young, no older than 18 yet😬 it’s quite difficult for us to see eachother... the holiday unfortunately came to an end, we spent the whole last day together talking about what will happen when we both got home, and said our goodbyes. It really upset me I’ll be honest, but I just don’t know what to do. Does anyone have any advice? I just need to be told whether I should ignore the distance and go for it, or just distance myself a little and just tell him we can be friends... although he did say he would come down to see me very soon, I’m still not sure.
If you are both interested, you can remain in contact and find a time to meet up in the future? Do take into consideration that holiday romances aren't always meant to last and the people you meet might be different in normal life. However, if you made a great connection, why not keep talking to each other?
Reply 2
The REAL question is...

Did u smash tho?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending