The Student Room Group

Is it easy to get laid at Stirling Uni

I am off to Uni in September at Stirling and I wondered is it easy to get sex living in halls?
Reply 1
You know the point of uni isn't to get laid, right?

It'd be cheaper if you go to nights out, you won't waste your time and you won't be in debt.
Reply 2
What, you think there is a uni specific likelihood of getting a bonk? The formula is - are you attractive? - if yes it's quite probable. If not, and particularly if you're prone to ridiculous misconceptions about university life, then it will take a lot of work wherever you go.
https://thetab.com/2015/11/16/revealed-the-gender-ratio-at-each-university-62167

Stirling University is right at the top of the league table of female to male students. With 63% female and 37% male.

From the use of the "getting laid" expression and the user name, it would appear that the OP is male.

It's so easy to google "male to female university ratios" that we can assume that the OP already knows that it's statistically easier for a male to get laid at Stirling than any other uni (Stirling will have more of a campus nightlife than Kings).

Therefore this is a tongue in cheek thread?
Reply 4
Original post by Dunnig Kruger
https://thetab.com/2015/11/16/revealed-the-gender-ratio-at-each-university-62167

Stirling University is right at the top of the league table of female to male students. With 63% female and 37% male.

From the use of the "getting laid" expression and the user name, it would appear that the OP is male.

It's so easy to google "male to female university ratios" that we can assume that the OP already knows that it's statistically easier for a male to get laid at Stirling than any other uni (Stirling will have more of a campus nightlife than Kings).

Therefore this is a tongue in cheek thread?

He is taking the piss. I doubt he really cares about the responses that people are going to giving this thread, especially when his accound only has one gem and it was created a few days ago.
(edited 5 years ago)
I agree totally Stoyfan. The subject matter of the thread doesn't really qualify it as a troll thread. More of a tongue in cheek thread.
Original post by Joe Bowls
I am off to Uni in September at Stirling and I wondered is it easy to get sex living in halls?

If you make yourself need to get laid badge for easy identification, then Id think your chances would be high.
Does depend a bit on what you have to offer though.
Original post by Joe Bowls

Canny believe there is so many of these threads.
my mate is at Stirling just finshed is first year and every time there was a student night out there was always a drunk girl gagging for it he said even some of the ugly lads got some pussy
Reply 9
Sure thing man

Just go to your bed and lay down and BOOM!
You're laid

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending