Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Last edited by SomMC1; 3 months ago
Infinite Series
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Tag me pleaaase!!!
It says you got 10A*s at GCSE but then you wrote 3A*s and 7As under it.

To make banners, I used Adobe Photoshop. For a tag list, you type the '@' sign and then type the persons name. Then click on the name when it appears e.g SomMC1

This is going to be amazing! Good luck with everything, I know you can do it
Btw, I'll always be here if you need any help
Infinite Series
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by SomMC1)
My man, it says '10A*&As', as in no Bs were attained hahah Grade A works
I made a banner and it's a .jpg, how do I put it into the original thread though?!

Thanks man, it'll be a fun year! Can't wait to share it on the gyg & see your gyg grow too. dont disappoint
silly me.
Upload your banner onto imgur, copy the FULL link of the pic by right clicking on the pic, then click 'copy link address; (url should end in .jpg).
Then go to your thread and type [IMG]insertURLhere[/IMG]

Looks like i've got some competition for that Macbook
JT_888
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
SomMC1 Could you tag me please and good luck!
SomMC1
Rep:
?
(Original post by CoffeeAndPolitics)
SomMC1 Could you tag me please and good luck!
Got ya CoffeeAndPolitics, thanks for joining me on this journey <3
absolutelysprout
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
good luck for this year!
SomMC1
Rep:
?
(Original post by entertainmyfaith)
good luck for this year!
thank you entertainmyfaith, it'll be a very exciting year with all the application process. Surely it'll make for a nice little GYG
CoolCavy
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Good luck :yeah:
SomMC1
Rep:
?
(Original post by CoolCavy)
Good luck :yeah:
Thank you CoolCavy :dancing2:
username3989988
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
SomMC1 Will be following and watching this. Ich hatte keine Ahnung dass du deutsch sprichst! (I'm a bit rusty excuse any mistakes + I'm to lazy too correct anything rn)Maybe you mentioned it, if you did, I'm forgetful sorry. Good luck year 13! I've been looking at some uni courses and it's making me stressed. Both Oxford and Cambridge don't offer astrophysics courses... Anyways. Good luck!
SomMC1
Rep:
?
(Original post by MaizieAmyr)
SomMC1 Will be following and watching this. Ich hatte keine Ahnung dass du deutsch sprichst! (I'm a bit rusty excuse any mistakes + I'm to lazy too correct anything rn)Maybe you mentioned it, if you did, I'm forgetful sorry. Good luck year 13! I've been looking at some uni courses and it's making me stressed. Both Oxford and Cambridge don't offer astrophysics courses... Anyways. Good luck!
Glad to have you aboard on this adventure, thank you, means a lot!<3 MY FELLOW GERMANERRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! Hallo! Wie alt bist du? Ich bin 17 Jahre alt. Jetzt werde ich in Y13 gehen. Hast du Deustche Prufungen in Year 10 gemacht, wiel du ein A* hast?
Du hast noch viel Ziel, um die Unis zu-thinken (lol forgot the word for german ) Youre still gonna have SO much time to think about unis tho. du musst dich relaxieren
username3989988
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Glad to have you aboard on this adventure, thank you, means a lot!<3 MY FELLOW GERMANERRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! Hallo! Wie alt bist du? Ich bin 17 Jahre alt. Jetzt werde ich in Y13 gehen. Hast du Deustche Prufungen in Year 10 gemacht, wiel du ein A* hast?
Du hast noch viel Ziel, um die Unis zu-thinken (lol forgot the word for german ) Youre still gonna have SO much time to think about unis tho. du musst dich relaxieren
Yay! :hugs: You half german or something? Hallo, Ich bin 16, du weist doch! Ich habe auch ein GYG. Hoffentlich. Ich glaube das wort für zu-thinken ist 'nach zu denken' (or 'nachzudenken'?) GCSEs have made me into a workaholic (idk how to spell :rofl:) so I'm struggling to relax atm. :heart:
SomMC1
Rep:
?
Yay! :hugs: You half german or something? Hallo, Ich bin 16, du weist doch! Ich habe auch ein GYG. Hoffentlich. Ich glaube das wort für zu-thinken ist 'nach zu denken' (or 'nachzudenken'?) GCSEs have made me into a workaholic (idk how to spell :rofl:) so I'm struggling to relax atm. :heart:
Hahah Im definitely not half german, although my mom speaks perfectly sooo if I really wanted to learn german I could speak like a native but, as you couldve guessed, too lazy
Ich followe dein GYC. Du muss sehr dum sein, weil du zwei GYGs hast und sie das selbe sind. Warum hast du dein summer gyg? Ist noch nur ein GYG besser? Du bist richtig! Nachzudeken ist the wort
I promise youre gonna be more busy in Y12, unless you slack which I know you wont
username3989988
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hahah Im definitely not half german, although my mom speaks perfectly sooo if I really wanted to learn german I could speak like a native but, as you couldve guessed, too lazy
Ich followe dein GYC. Du muss sehr dum sein, weil du zwei GYGs hast und sie das selbe sind. Warum hast du dein summer gyg? Ist noch nur ein GYG besser? Du bist richtig! Nachzudeken ist the wort
I promise youre gonna be more busy in Y12, unless you slack which I know you wont
Oh ok, your german is pretty good though. Ich habe mein GYG umbenant weil ich ein perfectionist bin und es mich ärgert wenn mein GYG im sommer anfängt. Es macht kein sinn aber so ist mein gehirn eben. :facepalm: I'm moment habe ich also nur ein GYG dass ich umbenant habe. Aber ich werde ein zweites anfangen. I know :dontknow: well let's hope I'll focus and work smartly.
SomMC1
Rep:
?
Oh ok, your german is pretty good though. Ich habe mein GYG umbenant weil ich ein perfectionist bin und es mich ärgert wenn mein GYG im sommer anfängt. Es macht kein sinn aber so ist mein gehirn eben. :facepalm: I'm moment habe ich also nur ein GYG dass ich umbenant habe. Aber ich werde ein zweites anfangen. I know :dontknow: well let's hope I'll focus and work smartly.
It must be good - after all your boy got A*

So you made two of them bc you started in summer. what sort of flawed logic is that!?:facepalm:
be sure to tag me in your results day posts x
username3989988
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
It must be good - after all your boy got A*

So you made two of them bc you started in summer. what sort of flawed logic is that!?:facepalm:
be sure to tag me in your results day posts x
Yeess :rofl: IT MAKES SENSE OK! :cry: :rofl: Willl do! :hugs:
SomMC1
Rep:
?
Yeess :rofl: IT MAKES SENSE OK! :cry: :rofl: Willl do! :hugs:
Keep telling yourself that if it makes you fall asleep at night better but just between you and me... it makes NO SENSE AT ALL.
Im excited for your results! lets hope you do extremely well :hugs:
username3989988
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Keep telling yourself that if it makes you fall asleep at night better but just between you and me... it makes NO SENSE AT ALL.
Im excited for your results! lets hope you do extremely well :hugs:
I know it makes no sense but I'm still making two. :rofl: I'm not exited.
SomMC1
Rep:
?
I know it makes no sense but I'm still making two. :rofl: I'm not exited.
I gave advice on another thread to get drunk the night before results day bc that way you avoid the responsibility of results, but youre too young for that. You stick to apple juice or orange lemonade
username3989988
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I gave advice on another thread to get drunk the night before results day bc that way you avoid the responsibility of results, but youre too young for that. You stick to apple juice or orange lemonade
:rofl: :facepalm:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (29)
13.49%
I need help researching courses (14)
6.51%
I need help with filling out the application form (9)
4.19%
I need help with my personal statement (90)
41.86%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (52)
24.19%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (4)
1.86%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (17)
7.91%

Watched Threads