The Student Room Group

GYG

Scroll to see replies

Good luck! I just wanted to say maybe setting such an early deadline for you ps isn't as wise. Some unis end up sending all offers at the same time and I sent my application off for the Oxbridge deadline and got all my responses at the same time as everyone else.
You can send it off that early if you think its ready but just don't rush it; it probably will have little affect on response times and the quality might be affected. I've heard they can be really important for LSE and some of my friends got rejected solely for their personal statement despite having stellar grades
Cats and Dogs... I CANT CHOOSE BETWEEN THEM!!! My studying is make notes on physics - all I can say about that is I made notes on chapter 9 today, post that three days in a row then the next day say I did maths etc. I'm not one for words and an expansive blog is too much writing for me. the motivation I get from my GYG it's more: 'if I don't complete my checklist people on TSR will beat me up and judge me. Now do work!'
Cambs?

I applied for chemistry/natural sciences so a little different from yours.
I applied for Imperial,St. Andrews,Exeter and Durham - got offers from all 4 but I am trying to get on a degree apprenticeship through clearing now instead.
Thanks, yeah Imperial is an option I am still considering and the apprenticeship im applying for has a really low admissions rate so I will probably end up taking a year out and applying for other ones aswell.

With the degree apprenticeship im hoping to get into it's done with Warwick and Dyson. Essentially you work and gain a degree for 4 years so with 4 years experience and a degree from a top 10 you end up better in general than your peers. Especially since you get paid and the degree is free. I don't know of many for economics/finance but you should take a look; I think there are many for business.
My cat gives me proper hugs. :yep: Yeah because I can be bothered rn and I'm not tired. That probably won't be the case when I start school but I'll try my best. I'll take your advise but I'm not sure how long it will last. :rofl: Call is a blog or a study tracker, revision tracker? :lol: It's accurate and it works. :biggrin:
It's past 11! I managed to prevent you from achieving one of your goals!!
I'm a terrible friend... :rofl: SLEEP NOW!!!
ol soo that will be a very nice placement for you! I didnt even know such a thing existed hahah🙈

thanks, hopefully I jusr get in tbh with a 4% acceptance rate and the fact im applying through clearing Im thinking my chances are pretty low haha.
Good luck in your studies btw - make sure to enjoy year 13 aswell btw
True but I'm going to buzy 'revising and working' and TSR likes messing with me. I had to write my last update three times before I could post it. :angry: Good luck with that. Yes :party: Unacceptable. :no: :rofl:
Good luck with your work today. I'm going out today so I'll probably be too tired to keep you away again. :cry: At least it was only 1:00...
You've been so productive!! Keep going!! :rave:
(Remember to take a break though, it's summer for a reason :tongue:)
Wow, keep up with such productivity :eek3::adore:
what this about
how are you @Missradioactive
Original post by fred2002
what this about
how are you @Missradioactive

I just replied to post, but had quoting problems :s-smilie:
Original post by Missradioactive
I just replied to post, but had quoting problems :s-smilie:

anyways how are you?
Original post by fred2002
anyways how are you?

I'm good, thanks for asking :smile:
Your blog's looking great so far; it has given me an idea of how I should structure my days :u: Keep up the good work!
True, true :biggrin:
Here's hoping you do better than Omarosa.
don't work too hard! but well done for being motivated :smile:
Could you possibly remove me from the tag list please? Trying to keep my notifications down this year and sticking with following threads by watching them instead :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending