The Student Room Group

Jobs

I have no idea what to do after my GCSEs are over i have looked at so many different jobs but none of them grab my intrest. How do i find the right one? im so lost
sign up for different job searching website and then they will do there job and then they send the job what suits u to to Ur email
Original post by Beth64551
I have no idea what to do after my GCSEs are over i have looked at so many different jobs but none of them grab my intrest. How do i find the right one? im so lost

Original post by taranmistry
sign up for different job searching website and then they will do there job and then they send the job what suits u to to Ur email

:bump:
It's ok to feel that way at that age...I definitely didn't have a clue what I was doing until I was around 22 lol

If you are looking for a career, maybe speak to your school careers advisor/local job centre or check online various careers or fields that you MAY like.

If you are looking for just something temporary, indeed.co.uk.
Doesn’t matter if it doesn’t interest you, you just need to do some menial work until you’re in a position to go for something good. I’m washing dishes all summer :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending