The Student Room Group

[Serious] Way too many erections while with girlfriend

[Serious]

I'm in a new relationship for 3 months now, never had a girlfriend before and i get excited from even non-sexual things like hugging in public, holding hands (especially on the first few dates, but even still now, sometimes).

I know it's healthy and stuff and i can understand when we make out or lying in bed together, but when we are in public, it's starting to get really annoying and uncomfortable, because i always have to make sure that nobody sees it. We were at a wedding and i got huge erections while we were dancing and i'm sure it was easily visible for people.

I know it's probably because i never had a girlfriend and everything seems new and exciting, but i wish it weren't there, at least not when it's totally non-sexual and we are in public. Any experience with this, guys? Is it something i'll get use to and it will disappear? Serious replies, please.
Original post by chris_mm
[Serious]

I'm in a new relationship for 3 months now, never had a girlfriend before and i get excited from even non-sexual things like hugging in public, holding hands (especially on the first few dates, but even still now, sometimes).

I know it's healthy and stuff and i can understand when we make out or lying in bed together, but when we are in public, it's starting to get really annoying and uncomfortable, because i always have to make sure that nobody sees it. We were at a wedding and i got huge erections while we were dancing and i'm sure it was easily visible for people.

I know it's probably because i never had a girlfriend and everything seems new and exciting, but i wish it weren't there, at least not when it's totally non-sexual and we are in public. Any experience with this, guys? Is it something i'll get use to and it will disappear? Serious replies, please.

Reposition your penis so it points straight up, that way when you get an erection it won't make an awkward tent or anything. People won't see or notice and you'll be fine.
Original post by chris_mm
Is it something i'll get use to and it will disappear?

Yes.
I think you KNOW what to do...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending