The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Interviews?

I couldn't find this anyone else online, but is Hertfordshire one of those uni's that gives everyone who applies the chance for an interview? The reason is because i have work experience planned that i think might be useful to mention, but i can't put it in my personal statement because i don't have enough details about it yet, but of course i think it would be beneficial to mention, such as in an interview.

Thanks!
Original post by jMaywood
I couldn't find this anyone else online, but is Hertfordshire one of those uni's that gives everyone who applies the chance for an interview? The reason is because i have work experience planned that i think might be useful to mention, but i can't put it in my personal statement because i don't have enough details about it yet, but of course i think it would be beneficial to mention, such as in an interview.

Thanks!

What will you be studying for?
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Michelle Bieger
What will you be studying for?

Psychology
Original post by jMaywood

Thanks!

Hi @jMaywood,

No I don't think Psychology do require interviews. I'd recommend getting in touch with the admissions tutor for the course who can advise you on how best to include your work experience, here's the details you'll need.

Thanks,
Heather

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending