The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

LOol i thought you were 16/17 or something..
BTW totally understand how annoyed you probably are when they think you're younger I was said that I looked like a year 9 when I was in year 12.. I have such a baby face I guess that's good when I'm 40 I'd look like 32/33
Young a teenager?
Reply 62
Original post by Your Local Cat
you look like a foetus!

A good looking foetus
Early 20s
Original post by CollectiveSoul
i'ts a coincidence i happened to re-check the thread just after you've revealed your age because i was starting to get annoyed under the assumption that you'd let it go weeks before we find out!!! you should edit your original post :smile:

i can definitely see that you'd be 18 even though i said 15. there's a stereotype that blacks don't crack (as in black people tend to look youthful for their age) and i think there is truth in it

Black people don't wrinkle in the same way, but that doesn't necessarily mean they look younger. No 18 year old will have wrinkles anyways.
Original post by YaliaV
Black people don't wrinkle in the same way, but that doesn't necessarily mean they look younger. No 18 year old will have wrinkles anyways.

i actually had a solitary wrinkle across my forehead when i was like 15 and then 2 more on my forehead after that, when i was 21 i started getting crows feet so they do a bit you just dont notice it :smile:
Original post by kekedoyouloveme?
LOol i thought you were 16/17 or something..
BTW totally understand how annoyed you probably are when they think you're younger I was said that I looked like a year 9 when I was in year 12.. I have such a baby face I guess that's good when I'm 40 I'd look like 32/33

Also depends on your height 😂. If your like 5 foot then ye people think ur younger
Original post by Bidachanee
Also depends on your height 😂. If your like 5 foot then ye people think ur younger

i'm 5'2 lmaooo...
[quote(Original post by bubz4635!)]IMG-5995.JPG
Woah you look so young and believe me this is a good thing when your older you will be glad that you look 30 but you actually 40 :smile:
i'm 5'2 lmaooo...

Loool your Asian init ?
Loool your Asian init ?

Bingo.
Bingo.

I’m glad Asian girls are small coz I’m not that tall For a male but at least I’m taller than most girls my ethnicity 😂
I’m glad Asian girls are small coz I’m not that tall For a male but at least I’m taller than most girls my ethnicity 😂

don't let all the other short girls hear you say that they will show up with pitchforks..
Seven hundred and five.
**** me it’s Danny welbeck
Reply 76
Lol I can relate. I'm 18 right now heading off to uni in a few weeks, and I still look 15/16.
don't let all the other short girls hear you say that they will show up with pitchforks..

Looool ik what u mean 😂. 5 foot 1 with a temper about 6 foot 2
Reply 79
Original post by C_Yap
Lol I can relate. I'm 18 right now heading off to uni in a few weeks, and I still look 15/16.

It’s peak

Latest