The Student Room Group

Can someone please explain what is wrong with saying this

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tiger Rag
Don't tell people you've added them because you think they're fit. It's creepy. Especially if you've never talked.

I didnt say that to her thats just the reason why i added her
Original post by Tiger Rag
Don't tell people you've added them because you think they're fit. It's creepy. Especially if you've never talked.

Original post by jdijx
Raaaa I mean if someone adds me via username on snap and says that I'm "fit" -it could kinda suggest that you're being superficial (Idk if that's the right word lmfao) but you only care about how she looks? - idrk tbh but it's just a suggestion

And you could've asked her how she was or how's life or something lmfao but I guess that's just my opinion anyways :biggrin:

I didnt say she was fit thats just why i was asking
Original post by Anonymous

still creepy

She's within her right to ignore you. You're not entitled to an answer from her when you send her messages.
Reply 23

I didnt say she was fit thats just why i was asking

I thought you told her why you added her (because she was "fit"?) lmfao
Original post by Thomazo
People have told this in plain English to you multiple times now:

There is nothing wrong with what you said.

She simply doesn't want to talk to you. Not because of what you said. But because she's not interested in talking to you. Which part of that are you having trouble understanding?

What part are you not understanding about me explaining it to people that think it's creepy?

Jesus christ why are so many of you such ********s on this website, what have i done to annoy you seriously, or are you just saying this because you get bullied in real life because you are dweeb so you take it out on random people online.
What part are you not understanding about me explaining it to people that think it's creepy?

Jesus christ why are so many of you such ********s on this website, what have i done to annoy you seriously, or are you just saying this because you get bullied in real life because you are dweeb so you take it out on random people online.

No, in that specific post I was responding to you were suggesting that there was something wrong with what you said, which you had already been told was not the case. I never engaged in the separate discussion about whether it's creepy.

Jeez man, what's so hard to understand and what's with the name calling? You're not entitled to a response from anyone and saying you've added someone you hardly know on the basis of being fit is just weird. It just gives the vibe that you just want to shag her.
I added this girl on snapchat i told her why i added her and she said "oh lmfao" then i sent her an other message saying "do you go college" and she said no now shes blanking me... i dont understand what is wrong with asking that

Probably didn't want to talk or was lowkey creeped.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending