The Student Room Group

University in London

Hi!
Would really appreciate if anyone who goes to a uni in London could help me out. I'm thinking of going to a London uni and been to the city many times and loved it. But I know its more expensive and can be quite different from other cities - is it manageable to live in while being a student, is it a good city to do uni in? I know these are broad questions but any info would help.
Thanks!
Original post by hankisyl12
Hi!
Would really appreciate if anyone who goes to a uni in London could help me out. I'm thinking of going to a London uni and been to the city many times and loved it. But I know its more expensive and can be quite different from other cities - is it manageable to live in while being a student, is it a good city to do uni in? I know these are broad questions but any info would help.
Thanks!

Not a London Uni student but from what I have heard London is quite expensive. Depending on where you study i.e. UCL, Imperial or LSE, the experience may vary. UCL appears to be the most central, so many students tend to use that as a gauge.

Personally, I would not want to study in London. I favour a smaller environment where it is easy to engage as a student than you leaving your dorm room and entering a large global city.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending