The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Emission 344

Spoiler

Original post by Missradioactive
Emission 344

Spoiler

if they're ruining your life, they're not worth it. :no: it doesn't matter if they keep fixing it, they'll just think it's okay to ruin your life as long as it gets fixed, and it's not okay :hugs:
you deserve better than them
Original post by nyxnko_
if they're ruining your life, they're not worth it. :no: it doesn't matter if they keep fixing it, they'll just think it's okay to ruin your life as long as it gets fixed, and it's not okay :hugs:

i couldnt have said it any better
@Missradioactive u dont need the stress ur strong dont let other make u feel weak thats wat they want
its not worth the pain the tears u know better their claims are worthless u deserve soo much better u got this :hugs:
Original post by nyxnko_

Thanks sis, but the thing is when they fix it, they do it perfectly. That's all I need tbh. I don't know if I deserve better, but even if I do, it still gets confusing.

There's not much time left, so I guess things will be back to normal :smile:

Original post by I AM GROOT 1
i couldnt have said it any better
@Missradioactive u dont need the stress ur strong dont let other make u feel weak thats wat they want
its not worth the pain the tears u know better their claims are worthless u deserve soo much better u got this :hugs:

:jumphug: :heart:
It's not going to last forever though, so I'm happy. Things change :h:
Thanks sis, but the thing is when they fix it, they do it perfectly. That's all I need tbh. I don't know if I deserve better, but even if I do, it still gets confusing.

:jumphug: :heart:
It's not going to last forever though, so I'm happy. Things change :h:

exactly let life take u on a journey

is it actually perfect? or are they just setting you up to forgive them again when they ruin your life again? :console: (sorry, i really don't think they should be doing this, especially not to someone :no:)

oh fair enough. but really, life is too short to waste on people who ruin your life. waste it on people who matter :yes:
Original post by nyxnko_
is it actually perfect? or are they just setting you up to forgive them again when they ruin your life again? :console: (sorry, i really don't think they should be doing this, especially not to someone :no:)

oh fair enough. but really, life is too short to waste on people who ruin your life. waste it on people who matter :yes:

Hmm.

OMG hahaha I think I'm gonna listen to 'Waste it on me' now :rofl:
Hmm.

listening to Mahalia suprise me i guess the lyrics relate
Emission 345

I always put off everything till the night before. And when it's finally the night before, I'm too tired to do anything, so I keep it for the day it's due. Then it turns out I didn't wake up early enough, and end up getting detention type tings.

- my entire, repetitive life story atm :rofl:
Emission 346

Headache ahhhh
Hmm.

:rofl:

Emission 345

I always put off everything till the night before. And when it's finally the night before, I'm too tired to do anything, so I keep it for the day it's due. Then it turns out I didn't wake up early enough, and end up getting detention type tings.

- my entire, repetitive life story atm :rofl:

omg sameeeee :five: it gets so repetitive.. :teehee:

Emission 346

Headache ahhhh

:console:
BUBBLES :jumphug:

How come you post and then immediately disappear ? :eek:

:hugs: Magicians work in mysterious ways :tongue: Hum genie bhi ban sakte hai, insaan bhi ban sakte hai, aur bahut kuch :colone:

Btw aapse ek sawaal kar sakte hai? :biggrin:

Why do you call these thoughts 'emissions'? Kyun ke yeh saari baatein - they're an art form... and all you're doing is painting a picture for the future :yes:
Original post by RandomWords
:hugs: Magicians work in mysterious ways :tongue: Hum genie bhi ban sakte hai, insaan bhi ban sakte hai, aur bahut kuch :colone:

Btw aapse ek sawaal kar sakte hai? :biggrin:

Why do you call these thoughts 'emissions'? Kyun ke yeh saari baatein - they're an art form... and all you're doing is painting a picture for the future :yes:

Omg I'm actually starting to think you're something else other than insaan :eek: :tongue:

Sure :h:

Yeah, whatever you described- this is exactly what I'm doing :yes:

But since my username is related to radioactivity, I like to call my thoughts and rants (radioactive) 'Emissions' (to get things off my chest) :biggrin:
(edited 5 years ago)
Emission 347

I don't feel like doing anything, I don't want to face anything. I just wanna disappear from everything with my friends for a while
Emission 347

I don't feel like doing anything, I don't want to face anything. I just wanna disappear from everything with my friends for a while

Samee...sort of submerge into nothingness...but (hehe there's always a but Xp)

Let's seize every opportunity we get...and experience life holistically
Sometimes I make myself imagine if everything was alright all time...and then I persuade myself into thinking ...present is better than that :smile:

You've got this :dumbells:
Original post by Spannerin'moi
Samee...sort of submerge into nothingness...but (hehe there's always a but Xp)

Let's seize every opportunity we get...and experience life holistically
Sometimes I make myself imagine if everything was alright all time...and then I persuade myself into thinking ...present is better than that :smile:

You've got this :dumbells:

Wow, I've never thought of it that way... Thanks sis, for the perspective :heart:
Emission 348

I can only hope :heart:
sending lots of hugs :lovehug:
Original post by nyxnko_
sending lots of hugs :lovehug:

:hugs:
Emission 349

I really crave new beginnings. Like, I just wanna leave all those toxic people at once and move to somewhere new, and meet new people and make new bonds that may last a lifetime.
I want to act like I never knew them.

Toxicity makes me exhausted.
(edited 5 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending