The Student Room Group

Online source on how to perform all gym workouts in writing?

About a year ago I made a document explaining how to perform all workouts I wanted to do in the gym e.g. deadlifts, cable rows, dumbbell curls and many more etc. I watched mainly how to videos and wrote down from these all the necessary movements and motions for these exercises on this document. Unfortunately, I have lost the document now and because I haven’t been going to the gym for a while now I forgot how to do most of the exercises. Does anyone know if there’s any free pdf or source online that does an A-Z explanation of all weightlifting exercises in writing?
Reply 1
Original post by Rocket900
About a year ago I made a document explaining how to perform all workouts I wanted to do in the gym e.g. deadlifts, cable rows, dumbbell curls and many more etc. I watched mainly how to videos and wrote down from these all the necessary movements and motions for these exercises on this document. Unfortunately, I have lost the document now and because I haven’t been going to the gym for a while now I forgot how to do most of the exercises. Does anyone know if there’s any free pdf or source online that does an A-Z explanation of all weightlifting exercises in writing?

try

bodybuilding.com

stronglifts.com (better but only explains 5 exercises)

just a quick google will bring up hundreds of explanations in writing
Thanks a lot. Went on the App Store as well and there’s some good stuff there too.

Quick Reply

Latest