The Student Room Group

I feel faint every human biology lesson. HELP

When ever my teacher talks about the heart or blood and stuff like that I always get fainting symptoms and sometimes eventually faint if I don't calm myself down. This is especially apparent when there is a video displayed. It's worse when the video is high volume too because I can't cope. How can I prevent my self from feeling like this?
You can’t help it tbh, my friend was like that and fainted during dissections or watched a graphic video so she had to leave the classroom whenever we did one
Original post by bluemuffin
You can’t help it tbh, my friend was like that and fainted during dissections or watched a graphic video so she had to leave the classroom whenever we did one

it's really annoying as well because I always get anxious a few days before I have the lesson, every lesson and it's all I can think about. There are some pretty girls in my class as well so, you know, it's a bit embarresing having to leave because of these things
Bump
This is urgent, please
You should speak to your guidance and biology teachers about it.
Yeah I was thinking about that but my bioligy teacher isn't one to understand but I'll try I guess

Quick Reply

Latest