The Student Room Group

Spray bottle of water to stay awake

I just went to Tiger and bought a spray bottle for £1, and I've been spraying it on my face to study for longer hours at night.

It's working pretty well and I recommend it.
Original post by penloy
I just went to Tiger and bought a spray bottle for £1, and I've been spraying it on my face to study for longer hours at night.

It's working pretty well and I recommend it.

Is there not enough hours in the day to study?
Original post by DrawTheLine
Is there not enough hours in the day to study?

While working a part time job and maintaining a social life all whilst studying linear algebra and computer science?

I mean, if you can do that in the 16 hours of the day you have then that's fine but for me, I need more time in the day.
Original post by penloy
While working a part time job and maintaining a social life all whilst studying linear algebra and computer science?

I mean, if you can do that in the 16 hours of the day you have then that's fine but for me, I need more time in the day.

You also need time to sleep, and it should be good quality sleep. If you're having to study late into the night then it suggests something is going wrong during the day, and you may have to re evaluate your commitments.
Original post by DrawTheLine
You also need time to sleep, and it should be good quality sleep. If you're having to study late into the night then it suggests something is going wrong during the day, and you may have to re evaluate your commitments.

I only do this when I need to. Most nights I get 8 hours but the spray bottle still helps when I'm studying at night and get tired (and it helps because studying is difficult when you're bored, therefore get tired).

I'm studying mostly all day every day whenever I have the chance, and my other commitments don't take up much time at all, but I still need to have some social contact.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending