The Student Room Group

Ill during exams??

Hi guys. I've done 2 papers for my A Levels and my next exam is due to be in 2 weeks' time. Problem is- my entire family have fallen ill with some kind of viral infection, it seems (this is really unlike them- they're hardly ill like this as) and I've been spending my time in my room, trying to avoid them. I am really scared I'll get sick and not be able to sit my other papers to the best of my ability. What should I do, apart from generally try and stay healthy?
If you do get sick, load up on meds (also cough lozenges, throat spray, etc if its a sore throat) and take more into the exam hall with you alongside water, tissues, etc. I've sat countless exams ill and just powered through them the best I could.
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by 1582
If you do get sick, load up on meds (also cough lozenges, throat spray, etc if its a sore throat) and take more into the exam hall with you alongside water, tissues, etc. I've sat countless exams ill and just powered through them the best I could.

I suppose, but I'm more worried about getting ill when I'm supposed to be revising. I think for anyone else this wouldn't be much of an issue but I know my immune system is super bad and leaves me run down and unable to think clearly whenever I'm ill :frown:
Hi i completely understand your anxiety but unfortunately there isn't much control you have. You can try and stay away as muvh as you can do things that make you feel better but essentially you just have to cross the bridge when it comes. Do what you can now as a pre-empt

Quick Reply

Latest