The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Sounds good. Unfortunately I’m not from London so can’t come the week before, but I’m heading down on July 31st for the DBS thing if anyone wants to meet for some lunch?
Original post by Issob
Would anyone be interested in a social before induction week for those who are around London? I was thinking Adam Kay's This is Going to Hurt would be a good idea, to really know what we've got ourselves into 😅
to people who applied to either a101 or a100 did you get asked for a transcript?
Reply 922
does anyone know if the wardrobes at dawson hall have a built in mirror on the inside of the door? thanks!
Who's done the health assessment form? I still haven't done it and it's due 31st of July!! I'm such an idiot. I handed it in to complete to my GP and they said u pti six weeks. Does anyone know if your offer will actually be taken away if u dont submit it in time. I've already emailed admissions about this and no reply!!
Original post by henry1212
Who's done the health assessment form? I still haven't done it and it's due 31st of July!! I'm such an idiot. I handed it in to complete to my GP and they said u pti six weeks. Does anyone know if your offer will actually be taken away if u dont submit it in time. I've already emailed admissions about this and no reply!!

Up to *
No idea, what happens if it’s late but I’d hound your GP practice. I just kept turning up each week and they originally lost it and then it kept being ferried between to departments due to an admin error... so keep on at them
Hi,

I'm on the waiting list for mbbs.
I was wondering if I have firmed a different course (biomed), will I be removed from the waiting list?

Latest

Trending

Trending