The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I think I'm particularly skilled at doing stupid things...and most of them occur when I'm stone cold sober.

Thought it was a good idea on a particularly nice date to suggest we buy a bottle of something nice and sit in a park to drink it. Romantic I thought. It was until the police showed up took all our details. Picked up the EMPTY bottle we'd been swigging and asked "Have you two been drinking?" To which I said "No"....Duh. That was a good date...It was made even more special when as we sat there all cuddled up, a man walked up and had a nice long wee in a bin near us...mmmm

Row of concrete blocks behind my house. Bullfrogs loved to hide in the holes. Poured half a bottle of salt on it's back. Chased around the garden by an angry bullfrog. Fun Times

Numerous incidents of falling UP stairs during busy change- over times between classes when the stairs are like rush hour. Twerp

Slicing through that webbed bit between my thumb and index finger on a mass of broken glass

Hot oil plus water equals spitty oil in eye :s-smilie: LOL (too many frying accidents)

I should stop...I'm not painting a good picture here.

Latest

Trending

Trending